221(g) green letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) green letter

My interview was on 10th oct at Delhi..the VO didnt ased me anything they just want to know about my employer and after that they said " sir , we want to know that realy a job is waiting for u thr " . and after that they issued a 221(g) asking some document like ongoing project details of my employer and project detail...my work schedule for 12 month. even they didnt checked my degree cerificates , LCA , TX return of my employer . They just gave that 221(g) . Now my question is ...after geting all the required document ....do they ask for other document or ths documents are enough.

Even i hav a doubt that they can create a problem with my degree as well coz my qualification is 10+ Diploma(computers)+ BE(CSE).

Any solution

Help needed on H1B Visa -221g

Hi ,

I also given green letter and got 221g at Delhi Consulate .and been asked to bring the same documents asked for you.

Please help me have you got the documents ready asked in 221 g and what is the format of these documents you are planning to take .

I am very much thankful to you for your guidance on this .

Regards,
    sahitya

Comment

221g

My interview was on 10th oct at Delhi..the VO didnt ased me anything they just want to know about my employer and after that they said " sir , we want to know that realy a job is waiting for u thr " . and after that they issued a 221(g) asking some document like ongoing project details of my employer and project detail...my work schedule for 12 month. even they didnt checked my degree cerificates , LCA , TX return of my employer . They just gave that 221(g) . Now my question is ...after geting all the required document ....do they ask for other document or ths documents are enough.

Even i hav a doubt that they can create a problem with my degree as well coz my qualification is 10+ Diploma(computers)+ BE(CSE).

---- If they ask for other documents you will have to submit them. What documents they will ask and within what time period, will at best remain a guess. Be patient and await their communication. How much time the whole process will take is pure speculation

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X