221g - Yellow handout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g - Yellow handout

Attended visa interview in New Delhi consulate. The VO said, that his system doesn't allow him to grant a visa to me at that time. Also, he said that some admin processing needs to be done. He said that it will be taking few weeks time and the consulate will be contacting me as soon as admin processing is completed. They issued me a yellow form in which 'Administrative processing pending' is checked. Did anyone faced similar situation before. Please help.

1. I guess mine is a name match, how long does this take?
    2. How do they contact me?
    3. This is the first time I'm travelling outside India, whats the possibilty of getting the visa?

Regards,
    Nazar.

Hi Nazar,
    Hi Raj,
    I had same issue before going to US.Infact I got 221g with yellow paper at
    US consulate in New Delhi.
    I can tell you about it if you write me in detail about you qualification
    and work experience.Dont disappoint...one more thing let me know
    what type of question were asked by the consulate during Interview
    [email protected]

Originally posted by nazar
    Attended visa interview in New Delhi consulate. The VO said, that his system doesn't allow him to grant a visa to me at that time. Also, he said that some admin processing needs to be done. He said that it will be taking few weeks time and the consulate will be contacting me as soon as admin processing is completed. They issued me a yellow form in which 'Administrative processing pending' is checked. Did anyone faced similar situation before. Please help.

1. I guess mine is a name match, how long does this take?
    2. How do they contact me?
    3. This is the first time I'm travelling outside India, whats the possibilty of getting the visa?

Regards,
    Nazar.

Comment

Hi,

Did you get any more information on yellow slip(handout)?? Any luck...Please let me know.

Thanks in advance....

Comment

Didn't got any reply

Reka,

I didn't got any response from US Embassy yet. I attended visa interview in New Delhi consulate on Sep 20. When did you attended the interview. Whether we can be positive that we will receive visa?

Regards,
        Nazar.

Comment

Hi,

I have attended on 20th of June. I really don't know what it could be. However let us think positive that everything will work out for us .

If you get any other information please let me know.

Regards.

Comment

I also didn't get any response from embassy

Hi all,
            I attended interview on 6th oct and VO told me that they will contact me in weeks time but till date i didn't get any call from US embassy.
            If anybody knows what is the whole process what they are doing at the backend please let me know.
            Thanks & regards
            Raj

Comment

Contact Number

Hi,

Can you share your contact numbers? So, that we can be in touch regd. the issue which we are facing. My contact number is 093410 65443.

Regards,
              Nazar.

Comment

contact details

Originally posted by nazar
                Hi,

Can you share your contact numbers? So, that we can be in touch regd. the issue which we are facing. My contact number is 093410 65443.

Regards,
                Nazar.
                contact me at [email protected]

Comment

Hi,
                  My parents case is similar. They had their interview on 19th Oct at Delhi consulate. They were handed a yellow form to fill in and the VO kept their passport. They were told that they will get a call in 2 weeks but so far nothing.
                  Is there anyway we can contact them to find the status of the case?
                  Thanks.

Comment

221 g yellow handout

hi guys
                    iam rame
                    saw all yur posts ...even mine is the same problem...did any of u guys get yur visa eh ...
                    actually i did my pg in canada ..i applied from there,...i was asked to wait ..and i waited for three months ...and i contacted the embassy ...they called me and asked me to come to indiia to attend my interview once again ....my friend had a same case ...but he got his visa stamped when he came to india ....

so i came to india ..and attended my interview in delhi...

on march 28 ...the VO asked for more documents regarding companys point of client contacts and all those stuff ....so i got the document from US after a month ,....i was given Green handout on march 28 ...

after gettin my documents from my company ...
                    i went to the consulate on MAY 8 ...i took all the documents and photos etc...
                    the VO was a female ...she asked abt my qualifications and educational certificates and took al the documents including I 797 original and told me tht i was not eligilble for a visa at tht time and gave me a yello handout 221 G additional adminstartive processing.... is more than 6 month from may now ...i dont get any reply ...

i mailed them in between ..
                    once i got an autmated reply of the same handout ..221 g
                    and before tht ..i got a reply saying ..
                    my case is under officers desk review..
                    friends help me if anyone got any reply ...or sumthin....
                    u can me at
                    [email protected]...
                    regards
                    rameshn

Comment

ADMIN PROCESSING may take a while.. some cases have taken upto 6 months!
                      and no one can predict the timeline.
                      all the best, dont lose heart

Originally posted by rameshhmani
                      hi guys
                      iam rame
                      saw all yur posts ...even mine is the same problem...did any of u guys get yur visa eh ...
                      actually i did my pg in canada ..i applied from there,...i was asked to wait ..and i waited for three months ...and i contacted the embassy ...they called me and asked me to come to indiia to attend my interview once again ....my friend had a same case ...but he got his visa stamped when he came to india ....

so i came to india ..and attended my interview in delhi...

on march 28 ...the VO asked for more documents regarding companys point of client contacts and all those stuff ....so i got the document from US after a month ,....i was given Green handout on march 28 ...

after gettin my documents from my company ...
                      i went to the consulate on MAY 8 ...i took all the documents and photos etc...
                      the VO was a female ...she asked abt my qualifications and educational certificates and took al the documents including I 797 original and told me tht i was not eligilble for a visa at tht time and gave me a yello handout 221 G additional adminstartive processing.... is more than 6 month from may now ...i dont get any reply ...

i mailed them in between ..
                      once i got an autmated reply of the same handout ..221 g
                      and before tht ..i got a reply saying ..
                      my case is under officers desk review..
                      friends help me if anyone got any reply ...or sumthin....
                      u can me at
                      [email protected]...
                      regards
                      rameshn

Comment

221(g) yelllow form

Hi,

I attended interview in Nov,2007. They issued me a yellow form.they told that "No new appointment needed. Please returnwith the required documentation on any business day"

But they didn't mention single document. They took I797,Ds156,DS157,tax docs, proj docs & returned passport.
                        still i didn;t get any reply,..Is anybody got reply after issuing yellow form?
                        any body can give idea ?

Thaks
                        [email protected]
                        Last edited by hairajj; 01-24-2008, 10:50 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X