Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 221(g) this JAN but now i got new H1-B papers through different company

Hi All,

I got 221(g) this january through company "A" in USA..But now my employer in India filed H1-B for me and I want to attend the consulate with that.So even though I had the documents from A, I am planning to attend through my present employer.Will there be any problem if i attend on new h1-b through my present employer.
    please help.

Hi
    How can you apply for second petition.Even your first petition for H1B is still pending.I think you cant but ask Senior Members too

Originally posted by bkommana
    Hi All,

I got 221(g) this january through company "A" in USA..But now my employer in India filed H1-B for me and I want to attend the consulate with that.So even though I had the documents from A, I am planning to attend through my present employer.Will there be any problem if i attend on new h1-b through my present employer.
    please help.

Comment

Re: got 221(g) this JAN but now i got new H1-B papers through different company

U can apply the second H1 only after completion of the first H1b application process. Please discuss this issue 2nd company employer or company attorny. They will guide you. Best of luck!!!!!!!

Thanks
      Last edited by bhanuprakash; 10-19-2006, 05:17 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X