Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 queriers==wife pregnant issue

Dear Friends,

I am new to this Forum.I got the H1b visa in april 2006.and then I got married in the month of June.After that I didn't get the visa appointment date for my wife(H4dependant).Atlast i got the date in the month of august.
    she attended the interview,then she got query letter.
    I am surprised to see that the US consular has requested my wife to provide photos of office&home, paystubs and bank statements, when I have never left India for USA. and she explained clearly to the US Consular that he is still in India
    and I came to USA on sep 25th 2006.again i have to send my wife to the interview ,So i am planning in january for stamping(to the interview)
    Now I am worry because ON the visa interview time my wife will be in her 7th month of her pregnancy.I hope if granted the visa, she would be travelling to US immediately within a week from the visa interview date.
    and my doubts are:
    1.Is it sufficient if i send 3 months payslips because in the query form they written with pen"Several Original payslips/monthly bank statements" clearly.
    2. Since my wife is pregnant, will that be a reason for visa refusal again?
    3. Due to pregnancy what extra precautions should I take to get the H4 visa successfully.
    4. Will my wife's pregnancy be an issue during the visa interview?
    5. Will it create any issue at the Port of Entry?

Please help me to plan well

Hi ,

I attended my H4 visa interview on March 2006,in my interview i showed only 4 months Pay slips,bank statements and W2.Because my husband joined on November 1st 2005 .

My friend traveled from india to US when she was 7th month of her pregnency.

Comment

HI. It may be problem at the time of entry.. U please check with the airlines whether they would be allowing travel during 7 month of pregnancy.. Also u have to check whether ur wife will get insurance here.. If not,,, then you will be in big trouble since cost of pregnancy is very high....

If answer of all above is ok for you then only go for visa interview... otherwise i would advise her to stay in india with elder during this time and then ur baby and wife can apply for visa

Ensure and find if ur wife will get insurance coverage here.. cost without insurance is minimum 15000 dollars

Comment

h4 pregnent issue

Thanks for your advice.If any updates about the issue please tell me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X