Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a call center professional apply for H1 B

Hi friends,

I am going for H1 B stamping in Dec 2006. from the educational point of view i have done BCA and MCA (Regular). but from the experience point of view i dont have experience in software field. i am working with a well known BPO company in Technical Support.

i have 2 years of experience in call center in technical support. is it necessary that we have experinece in software fields only. what is the chance of me getting the visa? i need help in this aspect. please advice me friends.

Moiz.

Hi Moiz,
    I think You need only Software Experience.Do you use any Programming
    Language in your current job.If not,then you will face some problems during your H1B interview.However this is my opinion..Please contact Senior Members as well.

Originally posted by Moiz
    Hi friends,

I am going for H1 B stamping in Dec 2006. from the educational point of view i have done BCA and MCA (Regular). but from the experience point of view i dont have experience in software field. i am working with a well known BPO company in Technical Support.

i have 2 years of experience in call center in technical support. is it necessary that we have experinece in software fields only. what is the chance of me getting the visa? i need help in this aspect. please advice me friends.

Moiz.

Comment

that is absolutely incorrect deepakshi. It depends on the kind of job the employer has petitioned the H1b for. This could range from architects to restaurant cooks to CPAs to physical therapists... In fact, by 2010 there will hardly be any software jobs left here. So its better to move into some non-software field.

Comment

call center experience.

Well i dont know what kind of job my petitioner has filed for. i will be getting the docs in a few days. No deepakshi, i dont use any programing language. i provide technical support for north american customer of a MNC company thru voice. anyone please let me know what are my chances? also i dont have any software experience. no programming nothing, just purely call center experience. Any senior members also please let me know my chances.

Moiz

Comment

H1 visa for a call center employee

Hi

My name is vamshi and i would like to know if there is possibility for a call center employee to get a H1 visa for USA. I have experience of 30 months in MNC’s as technical support rep. Any information reards this would really be appreciative.

Thanks and regards
          G vamshi

Comment

Originally posted by vamshi_g View Post
            Hi

My name is vamshi and i would like to know if there is possibility for a call center employee to get a H1 visa for USA. I have experience of 30 months in MNC’s as technical support rep. Any information reards this would really be appreciative.

Thanks and regards
            G vamshi
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X