Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 214(b) for visiting visa

Seniors,

I am in need of help immediately. My mother in law apeared for her visiting visa and got 214(b) stating the following reason. Please advice me how to proceed further. I want to know what are the documents that she should produce, and is it possible to re-appear immediately.

You do not qualify for a non-immigrant visa under Section 214(b). This portion of the law states that "Every alien shall be presumed to be an immigrant until he establishes to the satisfaction of the consular officer, at the time of application of the visa.. that he is entitled to non immigrant status..."

Please help.,
    thanks,
    abin.

Please help me!

Friends & senior Members,

Please suggest me how to proceed further.
    My wife is pregnant, and the due date is very near. Have no one to help around. Please suggest me how to proceed further in detail.

Thanks for your help,

regards,
    abin

Comment

Visiting Visa

I am in need of help immediately. My mother in law apeared for her visiting visa and got 214(b) stating the following reason. Please advice me how to proceed further. I want to know what are the documents that she should produce, and is it possible to re-appear immediately.

You do not qualify for a non-immigrant visa under Section 214(b). This portion of the law states that "Every alien shall be presumed to be an immigrant until he establishes to the satisfaction of the consular officer, at the time of application of the visa.. that he is entitled to non immigrant status..."

---- Sorry, my friend we understand your situation. When such a notice is given by the US Consulate, the only recourse is to approach a well versed immigration attorney who can suggest alternatives

---- I do read your second post regarding the pregnancy of your wife. All we can say at this point of time is be courageous and pray to the almighty to help you out (It is very easy to say and write it in a post like this). But my sympathies and prayers will be there for you and hope you tide over the situation with help from friends and neighbours

---- If you do find help we would happy to note that

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X