Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221g Please kindly do help me

Thanks for all sharing valuable experiences
    I attended H1B interview on october 31 VO asked me for Tax Returns ,client letter issued me 221g.They also asked for even project description and asked me to drop in VFS drop box,please tell me how long will Consulate people take processing after submitting documents.
    Please kindly do help me

Thanks
    Lakshmi

did he take any of your documents?

Comment

No documents were taken by VO

No Documents were taken by VO.VO asked me to submit some of the US employer documents and drop it in VFS.Please write me how long will the process take after submitting documents.

Comment

221g issues

Thanks for all sharing valuable experiences
        I attended H1B interview on october 31 VO asked me for Tax Returns ,client letter issued me 221g.They also asked for even project description and asked me to drop in VFS drop box,please tell me how long will Consulate people take processing after submitting documents.
        Please kindly do help me

---- Generally it takes anywhere between 2-8 weeks time. The sooner you get a call for getting the Visa the luckier you are. Be patient and matters will work out. It is tough, but the choices are few. Hope for the best

Subramanya

Comment

Purchase order docs sufficient

Thanks Mr subramayam
          I got 221g,VO asked me to submit client letter,itinarary services and project description,I called up and asked my employer regarding this,but my employer says like he will not be produce me client letter(He said Client docs are confidential and those information will not be produced outside) instead he said he will sent me purchase order documents,say me apart from purchase order docs I need any supporting docs,what should supporting docs contain.Please seniors help me its very urgent.

Comment

Please help me

I got 221g,VO asked me to submit client letter,itinarary services and project description,I called up and asked my employer regarding this,but my employer says like he will not be produce me client letter(He said Client docs are confidential and those information will not be produced outside) instead he said he will sent me purchase order documents,say me apart from purchase order docs I need any supporting docs,what should supporting docs contain.Please seniors help me its very urgent.

Comment

221g

---- If the client does not give a letter or if it is not possible to get one, ask your employer to send a letter to you indicating that you will be working at a client X and the roles and responsibilities for that period of time. This is only a suggestion

---- Try posting this letter from the vfs drop box and hope for the best. Once again explain the matter to your employer. Let the employer also play a role in the process and find out what has been their experience in the past about such cases and what have they done in the matter

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X