Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doubt abt appoinment dates in India

Hiii....guys,
    I have a doubt on H1 B appoinment dates in India(chennai consulate)
    my husband is working in USA for 5 years..now we r planning to go to India in January2007.... last month i saw lots and lots of dates in nov,dec,jan,feb and march.... but now i saw the dates only in nov and dec.....
    what hapnd to other months....its all taken by the applicant or consulate close this dates 4 temporary issue...i dont know...we want to book the date in january 4 stamping.....anyone know abt this plz send the reply....
    we prepare all the documents...but dates r not available......plz give me ur ideas....

thank u,

Appointment

I have a doubt on H1 B appoinment dates in India(chennai consulate)
    my husband is working in USA for 5 years..now we r planning to go to India in January2007.... last month i saw lots and lots of dates in nov,dec,jan,feb and march.... but now i saw the dates only in nov and dec.....
    what hapnd to other months....its all taken by the applicant or consulate close this dates 4 temporary issue...i dont know...we want to book the date in january 4 stamping.....anyone know abt this plz send the reply....
    we prepare all the documents...but dates r not available......plz give me ur ideas....

---- Recently the appointment scheduling has changed and sometime thre was a new article about this matter. The waiting time has been cut down to almost a week in Delhi and Mumbai. Thus if you want an appointment in Jan.'07 you may have to wait a few more days if not weeks before the slots open up. It is no longer 6 month waiting period and grabbing appointments, cancelling them and such other things. For exact and accurate information check the what's new tab/icon on the vfs website

---- Whenever you go hope you get the Visa issued and return to the US safely

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X