Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B help

Hello Firends,

i am a student in germany, right now i am working in a big company in germany as a student, i got the H1b papers from one company in USA.i attended the frankfurt consulate recently.

the interview was quite well, they asked normal questions, i answered them perfectly as they need. after my interview he said that ' different visa's have different processes,we need to process your applicaiton, we will let u know when it is finsihed' and they have returned on all the papers and passport to me.

may i know what is the sittuation of my application?
    friends , could you please give me the suggistions what i need to do.

thanks in advance.

regards
    your friend.

H1b from germany

Hello Friends,

please give the replay to above request.
    colud you please give the advice what i need to do,
    how much time i need to wait for the replay from VO.

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Your friend

Comment

H1 Interview

i am a student in germany, right now i am working in a big company in germany as a student, i got the H1b papers from one company in USA.i attended the frankfurt consulate recently.

the interview was quite well, they asked normal questions, i answered them perfectly as they need. after my interview he said that ' different visa's have different processes,we need to process your applicaiton, we will let u know when it is finsihed' and they have returned on all the papers and passport to me.

may i know what is the sittuation of my application?
      friends , could you please give me the suggistions what i need to do.

---- Have they given you a sheet that says 221g on it and they must have check marked a few items to be verified. In that case you will have to wait for their decision and communication. Be patient, that's the best way out.

Subramanya

Comment

USh1b

Thank you for the replay Subrmanya,

the VO didnt gave any paper to me .
        he just returned all the documents( passport, I797 and etc) .
        he just kept the Xerox Copies with him.

and he didnt mention anywhere in the passport stating that 221g.

VO said that 'it will take some time to process, we will let u know the status by mail '

could you please let me know? what might be the status
        i will wait for the replay from the VO as u mentioned.

thanks in advance

Regards
        your Friend

Comment

H1 Issues

the VO didnt gave any paper to me .
          he just returned all the documents( passport, I797 and etc) .
          he just kept the Xerox Copies with him.

---- They must have stamped on the last or second last page on the Passport indicating that 221g has been issued. Check up once again, although we believe what you wrote

VO said that 'it will take some time to process, we will let u know the status by mail '

---- There is no status in this context.

i will wait for the replay from the VO as u mentioned.

Subramanya

Comment

Ush1B Help

Subr:They must have stamped on the last or second last page on the Passport indicating that 221g has been issued. Check up once again, although we believe what you wrote

------- Ans:i double checked my passport, they didnt mention anywhere (last page or second last page) on passport stating that 221g, they just stamped ' US Consulate gerneral frankfurt and date '

Subr: There is no status in this context.
            ---- Ans:there is no status means ' is my visa is rejected or is it in a process as VO said that'
            I am eagraly waiting for the replay from you subramanya.
            Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards
            Youre friend

Comment

H1 issues

Subr:They must have stamped on the last or second last page on the Passport indicating that 221g has been issued. Check up once again, although we believe what you wrote

------- Ans:i double checked my passport, they didnt mention anywhere (last page or second last page) on passport stating that 221g, they just stamped ' US Consulate gerneral frankfurt and date '

Subr: There is no status in this context.
              ---- Ans:there is no status means ' is my visa is rejected or is it in a process as VO said that'
              I am eagraly waiting for the replay from you subramanya.
              Thank you very much in advance.

---- The issuance of the Visa is in process. Wait patiently for thier communication. They must be doing some routine checks about your employer, salary etc

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X