yellow handout - asked for finger printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yellow handout - asked for finger printing

I attended the interview for H1 in new delhi and get yellow handout. i am breifing interview detail here-

My interview time was 9.15am. But I reached there at 8Am. after all security checks and finger printing went inside for interview. VO was lady.

Me: good morning maam.
    VO: good morning

I submitted my forms to her. she did not say any thing for long time about 5 mins. she was working on comuter.

VO: how long u are working in this company (she named my recent company name)
    Me: august this year.
    VO: before that
    Me: ----(my previous employer)
    VO: how long
    ME: 2.5 years

then no question for 2 minuted

VO: how u come to know about his company
    Me: through my friend
    VO: means
    Me: my friend refer me
    VO: ok

then again no question of for 1 min

VO: your highest degree
    Me: M.Tech
    VO: University name
    Me: -------(I told)
    VO: show me degree

I gave degree certificate to VO. she just looked from far

VO: what is ur percentile in M.Tech
    Me: ----(I told)
    VO: show me mark sheet

I started giving mark sheet one by one. she just looked one mark sheet from far.

then no question for 1 min

VO: please put ur left finger on finger Id device.

I put my left finger device.

then she was working on computer for 2 - 3 mins. she moved her head negatively. then immidiately handed me yellow handout ans also retuned may passport and 797 and free draft. she took Ds-156/157/appointment letter

VO: please pay Rs 4080/ and do finger printing.
    I was about to ask for reason
    VOlease take a help of guy standing outside.

This yellow handout out have 2 points
    1) pay fee Rs 4080/ for do finger printing any day at 2PM
    2) admin processing (means they will contact with me)

So I went outside to get draft for 4080/. I went nearest ICICI bank in chanakyapuri and get the draft.

At 2PM , I went inside embassy again.

the guy whom I met in morning, was standing there. he took my passport and yellow handout, talked with same VO, then asked me to wait.

After some time he asked to deposit the finger printing fee 4080/ at cash counter. I deposited the DD there. he updated my case on his computer and gave me 2 reciets.

I sit again for some time. I went to take cofee (inside embassy). I talked 2 -3 guys(Indian, who was working, most of them used to sit outside windows to take fee and finger prints). But none of them reveal in information about my case.

I got a call to go on window 16. I went there. One Indian guy was standing there. He took my finger prints (first tips, then full fingers) on one paper with black ink. Then He explained me that, they will send these to US. on returing of these, they will call me. I was him reason, he told that this is general procedure, they used to take 1-2 persons per day. he told me that it will take 3-4 weeks.

please suggest some solution and tell me if any other person faced this type of problem at [email protected]

Finger prints

[QUOTE=harry675]I attended the interview for H1 in new delhi and get yellow handout. i am breifing interview detail here-

My interview time was 9.15am. But I reached there at 8Am. after all security checks and finger printing went inside for interview. VO was lady.

Me: good morning maam.
    VO: good morning

I submitted my forms to her. she did not say any thing for long time about 5 mins. she was working on comuter.

VO: how long u are working in this company (she named my recent company name)
    Me: august this year.
    VO: before that
    Me: ----(my previous employer)
    VO: how long
    ME: 2.5 years

then no question for 2 minuted

VO: how u come to know about his company
    Me: through my friend
    VO: means
    Me: my friend refer me
    VO: ok

then again no question of for 1 min

VO: your highest degree
    Me: M.Tech
    VO: University name
    Me: -------(I told)
    VO: show me degree

I gave degree certificate to VO. she just looked from far

VO: what is ur percentile in M.Tech
    Me: ----(I told)
    VO: show me mark sheet

I started giving mark sheet one by one. she just looked one mark sheet from far.

then no question for 1 min

VO: please put ur left finger on finger Id device.

I put my left finger device.

then she was working on computer for 2 - 3 mins. she moved her head negatively. then immidiately handed me yellow handout ans also retuned may passport and 797 and free draft. she took Ds-156/157/appointment letter

VO: please pay Rs 4080/ and do finger printing.
    I was about to ask for reason
    VOlease take a help of guy standing outside.

This yellow handout out have 2 points
    1) pay fee Rs 4080/ for do finger printing any day at 2PM
    2) admin processing (means they will contact with me)

So I went outside to get draft for 4080/. I went nearest ICICI bank in chanakyapuri and get the draft.

At 2PM , I went inside embassy again.

the guy whom I met in morning, was standing there. he took my passport and yellow handout, talked with same VO, then asked me to wait.

After some time he asked to deposit the finger printing fee 4080/ at cash counter. I deposited the DD there. he updated my case on his computer and gave me 2 reciets.

I sit again for some time. I went to take cofee (inside embassy). I talked 2 -3 guys(Indian, who was working, most of them used to sit outside windows to take fee and finger prints). But none of them reveal in information about my case.

I got a call to go on window 16. I went there. One Indian guy was standing there. He took my finger prints (first tips, then full fingers) on one paper with black ink. Then He explained me that, they will send these to US. on returing of these, they will call me. I was him reason, he told that this is general procedure, they used to take 1-2 persons per day. he told me that it will take 3-4 weeks.

---- What is that you are looking for, can you specify? They have taken finger prints and tehy will let you know. Depending on your case and when the finger prints get anlysed at FBi in the US, the period taken is normally 2-8 weeks. I do understand that this a large gap.

---- You are lucky if you get a call before and get the Visa issued. Be patient this is the normal waiting time. In the meanwhile if you want to do something as far as the Visa issuance is concerned you can email the US consulate giving your Passport number and other particulars after 4 weeks and ask them to update your status. Otherwise as written before and experienced by many people this game is a game of patience, believe it or not.

---- The reason I am writing this is I have been through the exact same situation at the Delhi Consulate and the same person (lady interviewed me), the same guy took my finger prints and the same assurance of 3-4 weeks was given.

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya,

can you tell me from how long u r waiting for call?

Comment

Hi Subramanya,

can you tell me from how long u r waiting for call?

---- 7 weeks

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya

Hi Subramanya,

Did you got your visa after 7 weeks or still you are waiting for the visa? please update.

nazar.

Comment

H1 Visa

Did you got your visa after 7 weeks or still you are waiting for the visa? please update.

nazar.

---- Thanks for the query, I did get my Visa after 7 weeks

Subramanya

Comment

hi Subramanya,

did you faced any criminal/non crominal case in any Indian court? any time....in past..

Comment

I did not get call from Us consulate, New delhi even after 6 weeks (221g, admin processing) . I want to write a mail to them. Can some body tell me the mail id for delhi consulate to ask the status of the case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X