X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Certificates

Hi Members,
    I have an query I produced a **** Exp certificate from my Uncle`s company
    during filling my H1B petiton.Now I have an interview next month for first H1B stamping.So please let me know Can I remove this Exp Cer ?
    Or if I carry this **** certificate during my interview How does the consulate know that this is not genuine certificate unless consulate enquery about all Documents ?
    I really appreciate your reply
    Thanks
    Deepa Sharma

during filling my H1B petiton.Now I have an interview next month for first H1B stamping.So please let me know Can I remove this Exp Cer ?
    Or if I carry this **** certificate during my interview How does the consulate know that this is not genuine certificate unless consulate enquery about all Documents ?

---- You will know the entire story when you go for the Visa interview. After that you can post your experience and we all will know and learn

Subramanya

Comment

subramnya,

that was a bit rude but never mind, perceptions differ anyways.

Deepa please dnt carry **** certificates, you will be caught 99% of the time and then you will be ineligible for any US visa.

Comment

hi prinz_vedant,

I am little bit confused... how they will come to know without verification. after issueing 221g... they will verify..then only they will come to know ...if that query can be handled.. then no problem at all..

my observation is that ... they do't try much beyond latest 2-3 companies

Comment

Hi All,
          Thanks for reply.well I too little bit confused..and agree with Harry675.
          I am requesting you all to Please Let me give
          more suggestions
          Many Thnaks

Originally posted by harry675
          hi prinz_vedant,

I am little bit confused... how they will come to know without verification. after issueing 221g... they will verify..then only they will come to know ...if that query can be handled.. then no problem at all..

my observation is that ... they do't try much beyond latest 2-3 companies

Comment

don't worry , be happy

Originally posted by Deepakshi
            Hi Members,
            Thanks
            Deepa Sharma
            Hey deepa,
            U know that your experience is ****. but not the consulate people right. they won't ask much abt your previous exp and all. they just look into your current role & company. don't worry much about this. don't become tense infront of Visa Officer. go ahead.
            bye
            madhu

Comment

Originally posted by kmsrreddy
              Hey deepa,
              U know that your experience is ****. but not the consulate people right. they won't ask much abt your previous exp and all. they just look into your current role & company. don't worry much about this. don't become tense infront of Visa Officer. go ahead.
              bye
              madhu

KMSREDDY, Why would you so brazenly encourage anyone to commit fraud?.........

Each time a person does this and gets caught ( and many do get caught for your information) it makes it so much more difficult for the next person as it heightens the scrutiny.
              You may very well get away but why do it? and if you don't get away with it, you can forget about getting any visa in the future. And frankly, Im not sure why you think its appropriate to ask and reask for assurance on this board that its O.K to do it. You already know its not.

Comment

Hi all
                Thanks a lot to discuss on **** cart issue..I will carry my all certificates and
                then let you know all about it..
                Cheers
                Deepa

Originally posted by curiousone
                KMSREDDY, Why would you so brazenly encourage anyone to commit fraud?.........

Each time a person does this and gets caught ( and many do get caught for your information) it makes it so much more difficult for the next person as it heightens the scrutiny.
                You may very well get away but why do it? and if you don't get away with it, you can forget about getting any visa in the future. And frankly, Im not sure why you think its appropriate to ask and reask for assurance on this board that its O.K to do it. You already know its not.

Comment

Think twice ???

Think about it twice before going...keep in mind if u get caught then u r not eligible for any US visa in future.....AND this will also create problem for others in future.......
                  Be happy....

Comment

Hi Trueworker,
                    off course I will never carry my **** certificate during H1B interview..So Please
                    Dont worry..Thanks for your reply
                    Cheers
                    Depa

Originally posted by Trueworker
                    Think about it twice before going...keep in mind if u get caught then u r not eligible for any US visa in future.....AND this will also create problem for others in future.......
                    Be happy....

Comment

Originally posted by Deepakshi View Post
                      Hi All,
                      Thanks for reply.well I too little bit confused..and agree with Harry675.
                      I am requesting you all to Please Let me give
                      more suggestions
                      Many Thnaks

Hi, can someone hlp me to get know how the background verification(BV) will happen for fresh H1 visa processing? currently working in MNC company and my previous comp was very small and I had 3 years experience over ther. I have all valid documents for my previous company, but still wanted to know how the BV wil be?

If BV is confirm, then what will b the mode of verification? through e-mail, call, or in person?? Pls hlp

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X