Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Extension.

Hi,

My H1B extension was filed last week. Can I upgrade it to premium right away ? or I have to wait for the receipt to arrive first ?

Thanks.

Premium Processing

My H1B extension was filed last week. Can I upgrade it to premium right away ? or I have to wait for the receipt to arrive first ?

---- If you have already filed your application wait for the receipt and quote this receipt number when upgrading the application to Premium Processing. That way even the USCIS office will be able to keep track of your application

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks !!!

Thanks Subramnya ! Really aapreciate your help.

you mentioned I should wait for the receipt number to arrive before upgrading. Is it just advisable to wait for receipt or I must wait (as part of process) for receipt to upgrade ?

My problem is that my family has a Visa Int date back in India in last week of november & I am trying to speed process of my Visa extn.

Comment

H1 issues

Originally posted by anu30
        Thanks Subramnya ! Really aapreciate your help.

you mentioned I should wait for the receipt number to arrive before upgrading. Is it just advisable to wait for receipt or I must wait (as part of process) for receipt to upgrade ?

---- It is advisable to wait rather than rush in. In my purview it is not a written rule anywhere

My problem is that my family has a Visa Int date back in India in last week of november & I am trying to speed process of my Visa extn.
        ---- Even if you apply for Premium Processing of your H1 today, it may take from 3-4 weeks depending on the priority accorded to your case by USCIS. If your family has a Visa Int. in India what do you intend doing? all you want to is send the newly approved H1 to them to be shown at the interview Right?

---- Patience is the name of the game. Have faith and matters will work out

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X