X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabricated CV

Hi all,

I've got some queries WRT my petetion.

1.I would be getting around 2.5 yrs of exp by the time I go for visa interview
    but my petetioner( they are small development and consulting company) is asking me to show 4+ years of exp and he gave me an explanation that 4+ doesn't mean that you need to have 4years of real time development ...3years(counting my Btech(c.s.e) project)...and one year of academic projects ie a project in second and third years each.....

I some how can not buy that idea .

2.As they are a development firm( java and that is the technology which am working on ) they sent me a letter addressing the consulate general ...DOES that substitute the CLIENT letter or you need to get a letter from the client

3.If I say that its an inhouse project would they ask me whether its a product development company

I really dont have any clues what they would ask for incase If I say that
    its an inhouse project and the pros and cons of saying so

I would really appreciate if you guys reply to my queries ( might sound stupid..but please bare with me ...

cheers
    idiotindian
    Last edited by idiot_indian; 11-07-2006, 07:46 AM.

aaaah guys

hey all,

I can see many ppl visiting my thread ...but I dont understand why every one is reluctant to asnwer ....anyways am in a real bad state of mind coz of this ....can any one answer ????

Comment

Hi,

I don't think your academic experience (this is your learning..right) counts as experience. So, it is better to put the actual experience.

If you say it is an inhouse project..then, the VO may ask for the market analysis, product description etc and so on.

If you say it is a client project, they may ask for purchase order between your company and the client and (or) letter from client.

If you are lucky, the VO may not ask you anything.

Hope this information is helpful.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X