Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa Stamp at Singapore - Us Embasy

Hi All,
    Here in this forum i came across lot of people who are in singapore looking forward for H1 stamp. Please use this thread so that in one thread people can share their queries and get resolved to their questions. i hope this will help in some way than refering all threads. ofcourse other experiences also some times helpfull..

Rgds,
    sgboy

US employers response for providing supported documents for h1 visa interview

Hi All,
    i am planning to attend singapore US embassy for h1 VISA stamp according t my residence status in singapore.
    I spoken to my consultant.
    here is his response when i consolidated all the list of asking documents by VOs and send to him.

He is ready to provide all documents at glance. but if we go for visa with such arrangements, VO will suspect that applicant came with all arrangements. so VO may ask for some more time and documents for admn processing. there are cases that were happend like this in past. So in first interview, go along with basic company information like photos, financial statements like tax returns, w2 forms, payroll list, premises lease agreement,offer letter etc then if VO asks for some documents then we can prepare documents addressing to VO direclty with more detailed information. then VO can agree to give visa and also have reason of providing information on per request basis. since VOs always consider these cases by invidually case by case..

How far above case will work out.

I appriciate for your views asap.

Rgds,
    sgboy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X