Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got 221(g) reg AAP(Need your guidance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got 221(g) reg AAP(Need your guidance)

I got 221(g) , they required Additional Administrative Processing in my case, can you please guide about this case, i mean how much time they will take to clear it, and how can we see the case status and all. Thanks in advance.

221g

I got 221(g) , they required Additional Administrative Processing in my case, can you please guide about this case, i mean how much time they will take to clear it, and how can we see the case status and all. Thanks in advance.

---- Normally, it takes 6-8 weeks, depending on what the AAP is about. To view the case status you have to just wait patiently. If you receive clearance within a couple of weeks you are a blue eyed person of the US Consulate. Hope you are that lucky.

---- Be patient and matters will be sorted out. After 4 weeks if you are still impatient you can email the US consulate giving all your case details and request an update to your case status

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanyam Sir

Hi Subramanyam Sir,

Will it work out if we send some request to Chenai people? As my case also AAP.

Regards,
      Ramesh N

Comment

Hi Subramanyam Sir

Hello Sir,
        I went for the interview on 6th oct and they gave me 221(g) yellow handout. after that I got call from embassy on 7th nov they ask to submit orignal petition that submitted on 8th at window number 5.
        Can you tell me sir why they ask for petition and how much time it will take.
        Thanks & regards

Comment

What's the issue?

Will it work out if we send some request to Chenai people? As my case also AAP.

---- If the issue with your case is an AAP, it depends as to what they have asked you and what documents they have asked you to present or send by mail. If they have told you to wait and they will contact, then that is the final word.

---- You can only request an update to your case by emailing them

Subramanya

Comment

221g

I went for the interview on 6th oct and they gave me 221(g) yellow handout. after that I got call from embassy on 7th nov they ask to submit orignal petition that submitted on 8th at window number 5.
            Can you tell me sir why they ask for petition and how much time it will take.

---- This is to verify that petition submitted meets all the requirements for the qualifications, experience and the position that you have applied for and have been offered by the company who wants to sponsor your for the class of Visa that you intend having.

---- The time taken is anybody's guess and hope the issue is quickly resolved in your favour

Subramanya

Comment

RE::I got 221(g) reg AAP(Need your guidance)

Hi Srinivas..

Don't worry your working company and Universities where you did your education got calls , Once Consulate people believed that you are genune... They would ask you to come.

Best of my knowledge, it would finish within 2 months of time.

Regards,
              Ramesh.

Comment

Original I797 is with VO

hii,
                I have attended interview at chennai on 5th dec 06.
                I got 221g (blue) vo has not returned my original i797 and my indian company joining dox.Can u tell me is dat same with anyone.please inform me will they keep original i797 how much time it takes.
                can v go again for interview without i797.

senior members please do help.

thnx in advance
                Last edited by satis; 04-19-2008, 06:31 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X