Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 B from London rejected ...says " my original B.Tech CSE from JNTU is ****"...HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B from London rejected ...says " my original B.Tech CSE from JNTU is ****"...HELP

H1 B from London rejected ...says " my original B.Tech CSE from JNTU is ****"...HELP ME!

Hi every one..I have done my..

1) B.Tech in Computer science enginering from Jntu university and got out in 2002 batch
    2) I have worked for one year later and came to london
    3) I have done my masters is Computer systems engineering..in london univerity in 2005
    4) currently on a working visa in london

i had an interview yesterday....she was ok with every thing... finally she went in to my B.Tech ...she asked me the year of graduation ...i told her 2002
    with confidence...she said to me that she cannot find my name in the database they own...and she rejected giving a form 214(b).

Iam really angry(and shocked) she said to me that my B.Tech was **** ...i need to appeal on it...please guide me...how come their database decide its ****...i have done my engineering in computers for four years in JNTU ..apart form rejection....it really hurts me the interviewer saying my degree is ****...iam ready to go any stage for appeal ..or anti fraud unit.....help me out..what i should do..

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X