got B1 10 YRS VISA- HAVING H1B APPOINTMENT ON DEC 1ST PLS HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got B1 10 YRS VISA- HAVING H1B APPOINTMENT ON DEC 1ST PLS HELP

Yesteday 22 Nov They Approved Me B1 10 Yrs Multiple Entry Visa YDAY in mumbai consulate. I Already Taken Appointment For H1B on Dec 1st Long Back. Pls HelP Me Can I Attend Within 10 Days Gap. will it affcet any to my h1b or B1.
    Thanks In Advance

Subhash

Hi There,
    I think you can have only one valid visa on your passpost.It dosnt matter you
    can attend your interview after 10 days or within 10 days.But VO may cancel
    your B1 visa if you get H1B visa.Hope it helps.However this is my opinion
    you must contact senior members also
    Many thanks
    Deepakshi
    Originally posted by subhash9
    Yesteday 22 Nov They Approved Me B1 10 Yrs Multiple Entry Visa YDAY in mumbai consulate. I Already Taken Appointment For H1B on Dec 1st Long Back. Pls HelP Me Can I Attend Within 10 Days Gap. will it affcet any to my h1b or B1.
    Thanks In Advance

Subhash

Comment

H1 and B1 Visas

---- Yes you can attend the H1 interview irrespective of the gap of number of days. This will in no way affect your current B1 Visa that has already been issued.

---- At the POE you declare on which Visa you want to enter and accordingly your I-94 will be issued. Normally B1 will be issued a I-94 for a period of upto 6 months.

---- If you have a valid H1 Visa the validity of I-94 will be the same as on your H1 approval notice

Subramanya

Comment

thank you subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X