Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 221(g) case

HI All,

This is sreenivas Reddy, My H1B visa was rejected and issued 221(g).

The Information on the document is ...

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consulate officer, you do not appear to be qualified for an H1B temporary work visa.

In accordance with United states law and department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 petition for non-immigrant worker field on your behalf of will be return to the United states Citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) with a memorandum explanation the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The US consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition

For your information, your visa was refused today under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa can not be issued to any one whose application does not appear to the Consular office to meet the requirements of INA or the regulation thereunder.

Please help me in this ...

Thanks in Advance
    Sreenivas

221g

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consulate officer, you do not appear to be qualified for an H1B temporary work visa.

In accordance with United states law and department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 petition for non-immigrant worker field on your behalf of will be return to the United states Citizenship and immigration services (USCIS) with a memorandum explanation the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The US consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition

For your information, your visa was refused today under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Essentially, this section states that a visa can not be issued to any one whose application does not appear to the Consular office to meet the requirements of INA or the regulation thereunder.

---- Basically, you have to find a different employer who can sponsor your H1once again and then reapply. In the meanwhile evaluate your credentials, experience and the requirements for the position you are applying ensuring your suitability to the job description

With the above matter as stated by you, the chances are difficult for you to seek a Visa interview with the same documents

Subramanya

Comment

H1b refusal with 221g

Hi Srinivas reddy,

I have got the same kind of 221g after refusal. i would like to discuss my case and i would like to know your case too. you can email me to my private email [email protected].

-Tinku
      [email protected]

Comment

Shall i applied h1b no

Hi !

Last Year I Attended H1 Interview, I Got 221(g) To Submit The Docs In Drop Box, Even I Submitted The Documents In Drop Box,at Last It Seems My Case Was Rejected, Shall I Applied H1b For This Year, If So Shall I Attend The H1 Interview In Another State

Thans In Advance,
        Sreenivas

Comment

Shall i applied h1b now

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- Basically, you have to find a different employer who can sponsor your H1once again and then reapply. In the meanwhile evaluate your credentials, experience and the requirements for the position you are applying ensuring your suitability to the job description

With the above matter as stated by you, the chances are difficult for you to seek a Visa interview with the same documents

Subramanya

------------------------------------------------------------------------
          HI !

LAST YEAR I ATTENDED H1 INTERVIEW, I GOT 221(G) TO SUBMIT THE DOCS IN DROP BOX, EVEN I SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS IN DROP BOX,AT LAST IT SEEMS MY CASE WAS REJECTED, SHALL I APPLIED H1B FOR THIS YEAR, IF SO SHALL I ATTEND THE H1 INTERVIEW IN ANOTHER STATE

THANkS IN ADVANCE,
          SREENIVAS

Comment

hi

Originally posted by tinku6
            Hi Srinivas reddy,

I have got the same kind of 221g after refusal. i would like to discuss my case and i would like to know your case too. you can email me to my private email [email protected].

-Tinku
            [email protected]

hi !

I want to talk with u ? can u please give me ur mobile number.

Comment

H1 interview

LAST YEAR I ATTENDED H1 INTERVIEW, I GOT 221(G) TO SUBMIT THE DOCS IN DROP BOX, EVEN I SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS IN DROP BOX,AT LAST IT SEEMS MY CASE WAS REJECTED, SHALL I APPLIED H1B FOR THIS YEAR, IF SO SHALL I ATTEND THE H1 INTERVIEW IN ANOTHER STATE

---- Attending the H1 interview at any place does not make a difference. Your documents can be accessed anywhere and they are the same

Subramanya

Comment

hi

Originally posted by Subramanya

---- Attending the H1 interview at any place does not make a difference. Your documents can be accessed anywhere and they are the same

Subramanya
                hi ,

one of my friend told me that ,once the h1b visa has rejected in one place, in futher also we need to go for the same place, is it correct.

Thanks in advance
                sreenivas

Comment

Hi Sreenivas,

If application got refused before 12 months,you have to attend from same consulate..

Srinni
                  Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X