H1b transfer Mr subramnya pl help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b transfer Mr subramnya pl help

hi i am currently on a 7th year extension with a pending labor from a company A i am working for the same company for the 6 years now. I have a 7th year extension approval.

After the extension from company A , was approved, i filed for I140 with a substitute labor from company B after itz approval i got the H1B transferred which has been approved. i have not yet joined company B and planning to join them couple of months later.

i am planning to visit india and get my visa stamped thr the extension approval from company A which happens to be my current employer.

Can you please let me know if that would be a problem.
    wondering
    1.if H1B transfer means the old H1B/extension is no more valid? and the employer would be company B.
    2.what happens to the pending labor from company A.
    3.if i decide to continue with company A, Can company A continue with the process ie extensions/I140 .. etc with no issues.

can you please help me out..

H1 transfer

i am currently on a 7th year extension with a pending labor from a company A i am working for the same company for the 6 years now. I have a 7th year extension approval.

After the extension from company A , was approved, i filed for I140 with a substitute labor from company B after itz approval i got the H1B transferred which has been approved. i have not yet joined company B and planning to join them couple of months later.

i am planning to visit india and get my visa stamped thr the extension approval from company A which happens to be my current employer.

Can you please let me know if that would be a problem.

---- Do you want to continue with company A or company B. That is what you need to decide. It is possible to have both the H1B's and work for both of them provided you are willing to

wondering
    1.if H1B transfer means the old H1B/extension is no more valid? and the employer would be company B.

---- When the H1 has been extended at company A it is valid until and unless it is revoked by the company

2.what happens to the pending labor from company A.

---- If you choose to join company B and already have a I-140 approved, the pending labor will just wither away as you and the company will not respond to the queries from USCIS

3.if i decide to continue with company A, Can company A continue with the process ie extensions/I140 .. etc with no issues.

---- Yes, they can continue with the process depending on the terms you have with them and your interest of continuing to work with them

Comment

subramanya, thanks for the information.

can you please let me know what would be the status of the new H1b approval from company B. if i get stamped from the H1b extension approval from company A.

1.i mean, is it possible for me to join company B after a couple of months after i return back to US. would that effect the H1B stamping / 485 process in future?

2.would the co in India raise issues with the H1B petition from company B.

it would be helpful if you can give me your feedback. thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X