Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got 221(g) on Nov 29th. Please help me on this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 221(g) on Nov 29th. Please help me on this...

Dear Friends,

I attended H1B visa interview at chennai consulate on nov29th. the VO just asked how many years experince i have ?(I have 7+ in IT Industry, presently working in one of top5 companies in india) and how come i came to know the new employer ? thats it. VO officier taken with him my DS156,DS157 & HDFC Yellow receipt[/B], and gave me 221(g) blue form and asked me to drop the additional documents in the vfs drop box.

He ticked list of documents that he required from my petitioner. the one i didn't understand ie.,

The applicant's complete itinerary of services, including company names and address. it means should i drop my original experience letters ?

and back side of the form it was written like this ...

When you submit this informaion, you will also need to include the following :

Passport
    Completed visa application form DS-156
    For all males between the ages of 16 and 45, supplemental application form DS-157. ( Should i fill these DS-156,157 with photo stuck on it again? )
    Complete I-797,I-129(Petiton for a Non-Immigrant visa) form and Labour Condition Application.
    Visa issuance fee: Demand draft for Rs.2400/- ( I heared, From Nov 8th they are not receiving this fees... should i take this DD ? )
    A copy of this letter.

He has selected the option that You may submit the additional documents via drop box using VFS Services.

Dear freinds can you kindly advice me on this... and any one has faced such a issue, if so how much time it will take to get my visa. Please do post me on this.

Thanks a lot.

Siva.

Hello Siva,
    I have also been given the same 221(g) form on Nov 28,and asked to produce all the documents from the petitionar and also asked me to use the drop box currently there are many cases which getting the same treatment.
    I don't know what is next but just produce the doc's they asked for it and wait and watch.

Rgds
    josh

Comment

Reply to shiva

Hi shiva,

Dont worry. Just drop the proper requested documents and you will get the visa within a week. I did the same thing. I was asked to drop the docs in drop box. After dropping within a week i got my visa. Itenary of services means complete description of what you will do i mean what are your roles and responsibilites and what work u will do for next 3 years or 1 year whatever period mentioned in the h1 approval. No need to submit original certificates(This is my opinion). You can submit xerox copies. All the best. I think now adays drop box became common and most of them are getting visa through drop box

Regards,
      Sudha

Comment

Thanks...

Dear Sudha,

Thanks for your response.

Take care,
        Siva.

Originally posted by sudhaK
        Hi shiva,

Dont worry. Just drop the proper requested documents and you will get the visa within a week. I did the same thing. I was asked to drop the docs in drop box. After dropping within a week i got my visa. Itenary of services means complete description of what you will do i mean what are your roles and responsibilites and what work u will do for next 3 years or 1 year whatever period mentioned in the h1 approval. No need to submit original certificates(This is my opinion). You can submit xerox copies. All the best. I think now adays drop box became common and most of them are getting visa through drop box

Regards,
        Sudha

Comment

Hi SUdha,
          Thanks for your response on itinerary of services documents. I also was asked to drop the documents Via Drop Box. Because, my employer is asking me some drafts for these as he is taking resources from India for the first time and he don't know any thing about these. So, if you could provide me the soft copies,it will be a great help.
          Kindly send the soft copies at your convininence.

Thanks in advance

-Ashok

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X