Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 approved while in India, entering US with H4, does approved H1 get cancelled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 approved while in India, entering US with H4, does approved H1 get cancelled?

This is extremely important. I might be making a huge mistake. Please help if anyone knows.

Yes more chances that your H1 will get cancelled if you enter on H4 after getting H1 approved. So its advisable not to make such mistake.

Comment

has anyone done this before?

does the h1 approval get cancelled/revoked if i apply for h4 visa after the h1 approval?

Comment

First of all relax. Its not the end of the world even if your H1 gets cancelled. There are plenty of well paying jobs in India. I would'nt recommend that you go for an H1 interview because there is a good chance of rejection. Enjoy your time in your India, shop in the malls, attend weddings, have fun. Come back on H4 in March 07. Ask your lawyer if you can use your H1, if not, then big deal, re-apply for H1.

Comment

I've made peace with myself. I've decided to come on H4. I don't care if the H1 gets cancelled. Being with family is more important to me.

Comment

Thats the spirit

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X