Urgent : Regarding Visa Application fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent : Regarding Visa Application fee

i have my Visa interview on 6th of December and i have a Visa fee receipt of 4800/- since i got this done on 8th of nov. the rate has changed on 13th and the vfs website says -- "Please note that only bank drafts for the exact amount required on the day an application is submitted may be accepted...".

Do i need to cancel this deposit slip and make a new one for 4600/-. Please advise as this is urgent....

thank you all,,

Rate changes for Visa fees

i have my Visa interview on 6th of December and i have a Visa fee receipt of 4800/- since i got this done on 8th of nov. the rate has changed on 13th and the vfs website says -- "Please note that only bank drafts for the exact amount required on the day an application is submitted may be accepted...".

Do i need to cancel this deposit slip and make a new one for 4600/-. Please advise as this is urgent....

---- You have already paid the fees. That's it. Even if the rate changes you have already taken an appointment with the receipt number you cannot seek a second appointment

---- In case you have not taken an appointment, the receipt number will still remain on your name.

Subramanya

Comment

Urgent: Regarding Visa Application

Thanks for your reply.. My real concern was regarding the notice posted on their site which states that drafts for only the exact amount shall be entertained.... After the rate change to 46/-, they need draft equivalent to 4600/- and not 4800/- ,whereas my draft is for 4800/-.. just wanted to make sure that i wont be facing any problems with the draft for 4800/-....

thanks,
      Rohit

Comment

Draft fees

[QUOTE=jais_rohit]Thanks for your reply.. My real concern was regarding the notice posted on their site which states that drafts for only the exact amount shall be entertained.... After the rate change to 46/-, they need draft equivalent to 4600/- and not 4800/- ,whereas my draft is for 4800/-.. just wanted to make sure that i wont be facing any problems with the draft for 4800/-....

---- On the day you got your draft, that was the rate and if you pay them more they (anyone) will be more than happy to take the draft. However, to clarify your stance and be clear in your mind call the VFS office and ask them

Subramanya

Comment

You need to take Rs. 4600 draft. They will NOT accept Rs. 4800 draft.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

cancel the 4800 rs DD abd take a new one.

Best option will be to take both the DD with u. one u can submit to the Visa office and second u can cancel after the int.

HTH
            Neeraj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X