Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Refused after submitting 221g docs : Kandhala

Hi,
    I submitted additional docs through drop box for 221g case for h1b and my visa was refused. I got letter from consulate like this.
    I request seniors to please explain me what action can i take now.
    iI had been to US earlier and dont know why they refused my visa.

These are the contents of the letter which we received along with the passport.

Dear Kandhala,

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer, you do not appear to be qualified for an H-1B temporart work visa.

In accordance with United States Law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigration Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigiration Services ( USCIS ) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The US Consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition.

For your information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act ( INA ) Essentially, this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations thereunder.

Thank You .

kandhala

kandhala
    Originally posted by kandhala
    Hi,
    I submitted additional docs through drop box for 221g case for h1b and my visa was refused. I got letter from consulate like this.
    I request seniors to please explain me what action can i take now.
    iI had been to US earlier and dont know why they refused my visa.

These are the contents of the letter which we received along with the passport.

Dear Kandhala,

Based on the documents you have submitted to us, and the information elicited in your interview with an American Consular Officer, you do not appear to be qualified for an H-1B temporart work visa.

In accordance with United States Law and Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigration Worker filed on your behalf will be returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigiration Services ( USCIS ) with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of interview. The US Consulate in Chennai is no longer handling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition.

For your information, your visa was refused today under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act ( INA ) Essentially, this section states that a visa cannot be issued to anyone whose application does not appear to the Consular Officer to meet the requirements of the INA or of the regulations thereunder.
    At this point, you can do only one thing. Ask your company attorney to contact USCIS and get the feedback from them immediately.

what are all the docs did they ask you other than client letter?

Thank You .

Comment

help me please

hi ,i too facing the same problem with consulate ,will u please tell me what happened to ur visa ,did consulate gave any response to you .
      thanks....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X