Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effects of H1b rejection

sir,

My h1B was rejected on dec 2nd under 221(g) .when i went for the interview officer has asked me to send the company income tax documents and project document through VFS ,which i was not carrying at that moment.

I sent the docs ,after 5 days i got my pasport and a letter stating that they are unable to issue my H1B under the rules of INA , but no specific reason was mentioned

my query is :

1)will this rejection effects my future H1B applications or future visits(on any visa) to USA.

2) They have not mentioned any specific reason for rejection. if next time when i go to H1B visa interview if they ask me why it was rejected previously what shud i answer.

what kind of care i shud take when I go to cosulate next time ...

I am in confusion please help me out.

THANKS

H1 Issues

My h1B was rejected on dec 2nd under 221(g) .when i went for the interview officer has asked me to send the company income tax documents and project document through VFS ,which i was not carrying at that moment.

I sent the docs ,after 5 days i got my pasport and a letter stating that they are unable to issue my H1B under the rules of INA , but no specific reason was mentioned

my query is :

1)will this rejection effects my future H1B applications or future visits(on any visa) to USA.

---- NO, each H1 is an independent entity by itself. A rejection for H1 or any Visa does not have any bearing on future applications, interviews and Visas for an individual.

2) They have not mentioned any specific reason for rejection. if next time when i go to H1B visa interview if they ask me why it was rejected previously what shud i answer.

---- If they have issued a letter and no reason is given, handover the same letter to the VO is prompted. If no reason wasa given by them you can at best speculate and that may not be the actual issue

what kind of care i shud take when I go to cosulate next time ...

---- It is tough to get a response to this as the situation can vary from person to person. All in all be thorough with all your documents, try and seek employment in a reputed company who have built their credentials
    and able to assist you in H1 process

Subramanya

Comment

Documents

Next time ensure that you have all the following documents
      · LCA - Labor condition Application
      · Employee Wages Report of US company
      · Company IT Returns for last year and this quarter
      · Company Bank Statements.
      · Company photos - interior and with some employees.
      · Company Brochure - Original
      · Copy of employment contract or letter of agreement singed by me and employer
      · Petitioner income tax returns for last 2 years and financial statements
      · A notarized list of all the petitioner's employees of the job site listed.
      · Unemployment wage reports for past 2 quarters
      · Interior and exterior photos of premises where u will work
      · Lease agreement of petitioner's premises.
      · A detailed & specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, timeline, and current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location & marketing analysis for the final product.

Best of luck

Comment

hai

Hi Sir,

Thanks for ur replies.I will implement what all u said.

Suresh

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X