Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question in H1B went entering POE

Hi There,

First of all ,i am really happy that this forum is available for the many people who wants to research on immigration issues. Anyway I have a question regarding POE. I am going out of the U.S this June 2007 for 2 weeks for a vacation from my company, and my visa will expire this October 2007.
    Will there be any issues when coming back here to the U.S since i am below the 6 month validity of my visa. I know passport should be valid for 6 months. Does H1 also apply?

thanks,
    antz

H1 Validity

First of all ,i am really happy that this forum is available for the many people who wants to research on immigration issues. Anyway I have a question regarding POE. I am going out of the U.S this June 2007 for 2 weeks for a vacation from my company, and my visa will expire this October 2007.
    Will there be any issues when coming back here to the U.S since i am below the 6 month validity of my visa. I know passport should be valid for 6 months. Does H1 also apply?

---- You are good to enter US as long as you have a valid and unexpired Visa issued on you name and affixed on your Passport carrying your Photograph or digitalized image

---- What is a 6 month validity of Visa. If you have more information and a website please let the forum know your findings and observation

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X