Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No conflict agreement

Hi,
    I started working with a consulting firm 2 years back and have been working at a client site. The client has now offered me a full time position with them. The problem is 2 years back when I was joining my consulting firm - I had signed a "No Conflict Agreement" which stated that for a duration of 1 year after leaving my consulting firm I cannot work for the Client or need to compensate my consulting firm with 1 years salary. I also recently found out that my consulting firm had also signed a contract with the client stating that - the Client can get me full time on board with them once I complete 6 months of work with the client. My questions are
    1. Is the contract I have signed with my employer valid - I was reading up on some state labor laws which state that any contract which prohibits fair trade, work etc in this state is held void. Is my contract hence void ?
    2. Isnt there a conflict with the 2 contracts my employer got signed ?

Please help, I need to know what kind of legal action I can file or can expect. I basically need to know what side of the law I am on.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by cons8006; 12-15-2006, 11:47 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X