Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petitioner's tax forms-subramanya pls reply

I attended my H1 interview on Nov29th and
    VO asked "How many employes are there with petitioner company" i said 20 and he checked his system few mins and said ,there seems to be more than 20 and issued blue form and asked to get tax forms,unemp wage report etc., Same conversation happened to cpl of guys who got filed from same cnsltnt.
    Now my petitioner is delaying and not sending tax papers,i found from the petition that they mentioned that company has less than 25 employees and they got H1 file fee exemption of 750USD.To get the exemption did the petitioner said that they have less than 25 employees even if they have more number of employees?If that is the case will it be problem for petitioner to send tax papers.
    This particular cnsltnt filed to around 35 ppl and out of that ,10 guys got 221g and only 3 guys got visa.some are yet to go.Since many ppl got filed from this cnsltlnt, any bodys reply will be appreciated.Subramanya please reply if you are aware of this kind of case.

Thanks,
    Ram

Tax information

I attended my H1 interview on Nov29th and
    VO asked "How many employes are there with petitioner company" i said 20 and he checked his system few mins and said ,there seems to be more than 20 and issued blue form and asked to get tax forms,unemp wage report etc., Same conversation happened to cpl of guys who got filed from same cnsltnt.
    Now my petitioner is delaying and not sending tax papers,i found from the petition that they mentioned that company has less than 25 employees and they got H1 file fee exemption of 750USD.To get the exemption did the petitioner said that they have less than 25 employees even if they have more number of employees?If that is the case will it be problem for petitioner to send tax papers.
    This particular cnsltnt filed to around 35 ppl and out of that ,10 guys got 221g and only 3 guys got visa.some are yet to go.Since many ppl got filed from this cnsltlnt, any bodys reply will be appreciated.Subramanya please reply if you are aware of this kind of case.

---- Yes, it is an issue if wrong and false information is given to USCIS. After all you have to be clean in all your dealings and hiding some facts will lead you nowhere and on top of that you have face all the attended consequences.

---- The lure and greed of money makes all this happen. You may want to think of changing the consultant in order to get a more genuine employer and apply fresh

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X