Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To subramanya...plzz reply...

hi subramanya,
    I attended the intervew in melbourne for H1 ON 21 AUGUST and was issued 221(g). my query was to provide specific programming responsibilities on my project and i did some payments from my bank account to my friend and the VO wants exact information for those payments. for the above queries i submitted the necessary docunmts thru fax(as VO asjed me to fax them) on 27 september 2006.....from then i have been waiting for response...i have been sending email to consulte people for my application status...but there is no response.... actually my h1 got approved for 2005 november fiscal yr but as i was in my last sem(MS) i didnt attended in 2005 but instead i attended in aug 2006...is that the reason fr such long dealy of processing of my application(as VO asked particularly abt this).....or for the payments which i made to my fren (who lives with me in australia) as bcoz he said that there r some people paying some money for consultants to get h1 approved....what so ever the reason is.....nobody in melbourne got the visa naerly 50 people attended here.....but it was completely contrast in sydney....almost everyone got their visas stamped without any queries(no tech interview as well).....but in melb the situation is worst...i told evry ?n they asked me abt my project.....infact i explained to him fpr nearly 15 mins....i donno how long does it take to just know my application status.....but my doubt is can i start applyong for this fiscal here again and attend for interview(after getting approved) if in case there is no result for my present application....coz as far as i know there is no particular time limit to get response.....as it may take ages....so just plzzzzz kindly gimme respose for this as it will be much helpful.....
    thnk u
    vinay

H1 issues

I attended the intervew in melbourne for H1 ON 21 AUGUST and was issued 221(g). my query was to provide specific programming responsibilities on my project and i did some payments from my bank account to my friend and the VO wants exact information for those payments. for the above queries i submitted the necessary docunmts thru fax(as VO asjed me to fax them) on 27 september 2006.....from then i have been waiting for response...i have been sending email to consulte people for my application status...but there is no response.... actually my h1 got approved for 2005 november fiscal yr but as i was in my last sem(MS) i didnt attended in 2005 but instead i attended in aug 2006...is that the reason fr such long dealy of processing of my application(as VO asked particularly abt this).....or for the payments which i made to my fren (who lives with me in australia) as bcoz he said that there r some people paying some money for consultants to get h1 approved....what so ever the reason is.....nobody in melbourne got the visa naerly 50 people attended here.....but it was completely contrast in sydney....almost everyone got their visas stamped without any queries(no tech interview as well).....but in melb the situation is worst...i told evry ?n they asked me abt my project.....infact i explained to him fpr nearly 15 mins....i donno how long does it take to just know my application status.....but my doubt is can i start applyong for this fiscal here again and attend for interview(after getting approved) if in case there is no result for my present application....coz as far as i know there is no particular time limit to get response.....as it may take ages....so just plzzzzz kindly gimme respose for this as it will be much helpful.....

---- Yes, it is possible for you to apply for a fresh H1 and once approved you can attend the interview for the new H1. Although, the two are considered to be independent if there are common queries you may need to address them appropriately

---- There is no time limit to decide about the cases, as it is process all by itself and we understand very littel of it or nothing at all

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X