Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping - Very Urgent

Hi,

I have got a lots of support from this site and i am very thankful for that.
    I have some issues, for which only this site members can help me.

I came here thru Company A on Feb 06. I got paid from Jun 06(till then I was on bench). I transferred to Company B by Oct 06.

I am planning to go to India by Feb 07 to get married. I have a visa stamping for Company A till Sep 07.

My Question is
    1. Should I get stamped again since I have changed my employer?
    2. If I didnt get stamped will it cause any problem at POE?
    3. My wife will have her H4 stamping with Company B and I will be having with Company A. Will this be a problem at POE for us?

Seniors Please guide me.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by ashyam24; 12-20-2006, 01:31 PM.

Can any of the senior guide me please?

Can any of the senior guide me please?
    I will feel better if I get an answer and I am eagerly waiting for it for the last two days.
    So please help me.

Comment

H1 and H4 issues

I have got a lots of support from this site and i am very thankful for that.
      I have some issues, for which only this site members can help me.

I came here thru Company A on Feb 06. I got paid from Jun 06(till then I was on bench). I transferred to Company B by Oct 06.

I am planning to go to India by Feb 07 to get married. I have a visa stamping for Company A till Sep 07.

My Question is
      1. Should I get stamped again since I have changed my employer?

---- If you have a valid and unexpired Visa affixed on your Passport, there is no need

2. If I didnt get stamped will it cause any problem at POE?

---- As above

3. My wife will have her H4 stamping with Company B and I will be having with Company A. Will this be a problem at POE for us?

---- If your wife is travelling separately, then she needs to carry a copy of the H1 approval notice for the purpose of verification

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot and one more question

Thanks a lot Subramanya.

I got cleared 90%. But I still have one more question.

If I didnt go for re-stamping, I will have Company A's stamping which is valid till Sep 07. My wife will be having Company B's stamping.

When we come back together, at POE, I will be having Company A's stamping (With all the H1 papers of Company A + All the H1 papers of Company B) and my wife will be having Company B's H4 stamping. So there will be a difference in our stamping.

Will this cause any problem having difference in stamping?
        My question is when we are entering at the same time will there be any issue in the POE?

I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
        Please guide me.
        Thanks in advance.

Comment

H1 and H4 issues

I got cleared 90%. But I still have one more question.

If I didnt go for re-stamping, I will have Company A's stamping which is valid till Sep 07. My wife will be having Company B's stamping.

When we come back together, at POE, I will be having Company A's stamping (With all the H1 papers of Company A + All the H1 papers of Company B) and my wife will be having Company B's H4 stamping. So there will be a difference in our stamping.

Will this cause any problem having difference in stamping?
          My question is when we are entering at the same time will there be any issue in the POE?

---- NO, there should be no issues. As long as you have a valid and unexpired Visa affixed on your Passports (H1 and H4) irrespective of the companies the Visa represents there are no problems

Subramanya

Comment

Subramanya,

Thanks a lot for your early and prompt reply.
            As always this site members are the best.
            Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X