Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Consultants for H1B

Hello ,

This is my first post, and though I have found similar posts on this topic,I didnt find anything that would address the questions that I have in mind. In case , its already been discussed , I would like to apologise and please guide me to that thread . That said , here goes..

I graduated from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT – Melbourne, Australia) on Dec 13, 2006 with a Masters in Business Information Technology. I have done my Bachelors in Electronics and Telecommunications from Mumbai University (India). I am currently in Melbourne, Australia and am planning to file for my H1B by early next year. I am planning to come to the US to work as a Business Analyst. I have some doubts about the entire process...

1. Can anyone recommend me consultants in the US whom I can contact for filing my H1? Is there any post/thread on this forum/site having a list of recommended consultants??

2. Whats the fee range (USD) that the consultant would charge?/ This includes training , H1B filing and others that may be applicable?? I read posts which said, that there is normally no contract , except a legal agreement or so to work with that consultant for minimum period of 1 year?? Please advise??

3. What could be the earliest possible date that I can land in the USA , after H1 approval and stamping??

4. Whats the expected salary range for a BA position through a consultant ??

And lastly , if anyone who reads this message is currently in Australia and applying for an H1 to migrate to US..please get in touch with me at [email protected] ... Would help a lot !!

If I missed out on any other questions which you think are important for this process could you please provide me with the information? Thanks..awaiting replies

- Rohan

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X