Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

221 g blue form

hi friends ....and 221g aspirants

plz post your experience here... so that many prople can gain what is what.... ? thanQ...

Comment

Any updates ?

Hello Ashwin,

its really great to see your experiences here...it boosts the moral of all the 221 g aspirants.

Thanks for that..

Is there any updates on your case ?

SamC

Comment

221G blue form

hi Samc
        no yaar i am still waiting for passport.. i droped all my doc's and passport last month itself.. but till now no response from counslate people..
        here i am totally confused what they are doing and all...
        what about ur case Samc.. post ur interview conversation and ur exp,, so that many people can know what is what..
        bye..

Comment

221 g blue form chennai... drop box...

Hey Ashwin,

Thanks for your reply.

My case is exactly same as compare to yours . VO asked me "not to send the passport " along with the docs so that they would review it and get back to us ...

My confusion is 221 g says to send the PP, DS 156,157 along with the docs.

This is some what ambiguity.

Just thinking what to do...

Thanks again,
          SamC

Comment

221g blue form

hi SamC...
            you also sned ur passport along with documents ... b'cose i asked VFS people they ask mee to send passport also.. soo no problem...

Comment

221g- Consulate misplaced passport

Hi Friends! Help required!!

US Consulate is misplaced my Passport and supporting documents after submitting in VFS office for H1-B visa.
              I have submited at VFS on 12 Dec, VFS forwarded my docs to consulate on 14 Dec. Chennai Counsulate said earlier that they sent the documents back to VFS on 24 Jan. But VFS has not received fron Consulate. Now Chennai Consulate are saying that its been misplaced and they are looking on this.
              Whom I contact regarding this please help me.

Rags

Comment

221 g blue form

hi....friends..
                any off you got visa.. after 221g.. plz post ur exp so that everyone can know what is what ......

so plz post ur exp.... bye..

Comment

221 g blue form

hi guyz....
                  any updates regarding 221g blueform after sending documents through VFS... plz post here....

Comment

221g blue form

hi friends....
                    yhis a request to everyone especially to h1b 221g blue form holders....

I see many new members joining.I see that they just post a query which they have and then they just disappear after they get the answer.They don't even take the pain to come back to this forum and post their experience or say thanks.

My request to all people is If you want to keep this forum active and helpful, please post your experiences or please share your knowledge on this forum.

And mainly plz respond to 221 g cases.... b'cose they are the persons who really suffering from h1b fever..... so plz respond to them...

and coming to my case i am also 221 g holder.. and i am really confused about my case... i wrote my case clearly in this thread... plz see to it and respond mee ....

thanq.....

Comment

in the same boat

Iam also in the same 221g boat, i got a 221g for client letter on Dec7th 2006, after lots of struggle i got the client letter and dropped all the documents via drop box on Jan19th, the client mentioned clearly that i need to join the project by feb2007, as the project is critical, but till now i havent heard anything from the consulate. I mailed to the consulate, they replied stating that my case is still in admistrative process. Iam not sure what the consulate is doing, i also checked with the client, till now my client haven;t got any verification call from consulate. Iam not sure what's meant by administrative process. I really dont know what to do.

Sun

Comment

221 g blue form chennai... drop box...

Hello Ashwin,

Iwould to like to inform you all that, by the grace of Almighty Allah and my parents wishes I got the Visa after 221 g .

Attended the interview in the Dec 2006, they asked for following

1)Unemployment Wage Report
                        2)tax returns
                        3)Notarized list of employees
                        4)Docs supporting all USCIS
                        5)Project details
                        6)market Analysis

After 2 months i got the above docs from employer.

I have sent the same to the Consulate , Immediately within 5 days i got my Visa stamped.

Thanks to all the people who have shared their experiences and their suggestions.

I would like to share my views that every applicant's case differ from person to person.

Again it all depends on your Luck and fate.

Thanks again,
                        SamC

Comment

221g blue form

hi samc...
                          congratulations yaar.... have a nice trip.....
                          but one more thing yaar dont neglect this forum ...now ur are the senior .... u have to help the people by this forum...
                          once again congrt's
                          bye...

Comment

Got the VISA stamped after aap

Hi,

I finally got the visa stamped after it was sent for aap.
                            I actually had raised another thread in this forum and posted my response once i got stamped.But after seeing this thread where aswin is constantly asking people to post the responses once they get the stamping done,I am writing my experience over here again.
                            I attended the chennai consulate on 1st november and got the 221(g) issued asking for some additional documents.I posted the documents along with my passport in the last week of december and got a reply in the 3rd week of january that my case has been sent for aap and they returned my passport back.
                            With the knowledge that i got from this forum i came to know that it would take 2-6 months for the aap cases to process, hence i decided to go for the L1 from my company and booked the appointment. My appointment was on friday and i got a post from the consulate on monday that i need to submit my passport for VISA issuance.
                            With lots of doubts i cancelled my L1 appointment and submitted my passport for H1 stamping.I submitted the passport on the next monday and got the stamped passport on that friday.I have to say that this is God's grace and nothing else.

regards,
                            Murali

Comment

221g blue form

hi murali...
                              congratulations.... at last u got the visa after soo much off effort... anywayz happies now..have a nice trip...

murali.. what u say about my case.. after reading this thread.. i droped my documents 40 days back.. but still no reply from them... whether i should email or call for reminding them about my case... or i have to wait for response... plz suggest meee..
                              bye for now...

Comment

In the same boat

Hello Ashwin,
                                Iam also in the same boat, i went for interview on Dec7th 2006, the VO officer asked for client name, i was informed by my consultant that i should tell the client is not decided once after the stamping is done the client would be decided. I told the same to Vo. Immediately VO told for H1B type of visa client letter is a must and gave 221g.

After long strugle i got the client letter. Actually i attended the interview over the phone with the clients and got the job and got the letter from client manager. I was so happy that i would ge the visa as i managed to attended the interview and was able to get the job.

I got the client letter on Jan18th 2007, Jan 19th 2007 i dropped the client letter along with the passport and the other documents given by my consultant to embassy. In my client letter the client mentioned i need to join the project by February 2007, with the manager contact details also.

But till now i didnot hear anything from consulte. Its now 26 working days, till now he consulate haven't returned my Passport. Its really killing me a lot becuase of this ineed to hold all my personal and professional activities. Actually i need to take up another assignment for a different country. Since i dont have the passport iam strucked. I can't able to answer to my present compan for not able to travel. Iam getting more frustrations day by day. Iam totally locked, now i dont have any work also this US visa is killing me like anything.

I don't know why the embassy is doing like this, i suppose the consulate guys will analyze all the possiblities, at the same time the consulate guys should also analyse the state of each individual without passport. Or atleast the consulate should tell an approximate time frame. They are not ready to commit the time also. And they are mentioning not to contact the consulate. Its really irritating.

Thinking that i will be getting the stamping within 2 weeks i talked to the client that onace after getting the letter within 2 weeks i will join the project. The client also accepted for 2 weeks time and gave me the project. And its also mentioned clearly in the client letter. In that case its the duty of the consulate guys to understand the position and issue the visa as soon as possible, but its not happening at all. And the client letter is from a well known company in US, but even then the consulate guys are not understanding and delaying the process. Whatever might be i think still they are not conseding us as a humans, if they have considered they would understand our feelings.

Sun

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X