X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some information regarding 221(g)... plz

Originally posted by murali1366
    Hi,

I finally got the visa stamped after it was sent for aap.
    I actually had raised another thread in this forum and posted my response once i got stamped.But after seeing this thread where aswin is constantly asking people to post the responses once they get the stamping done,I am writing my experience over here again.
    I attended the chennai consulate on 1st november and got the 221(g) issued asking for some additional documents.I posted the documents along with my passport in the last week of december and got a reply in the 3rd week of january that my case has been sent for aap and they returned my passport back.
    With the knowledge that i got from this forum i came to know that it would take 2-6 months for the aap cases to process, hence i decided to go for the L1 from my company and booked the appointment. My appointment was on friday and i got a post from the consulate on monday that i need to submit my passport for VISA issuance.
    With lots of doubts i cancelled my L1 appointment and submitted my passport for H1 stamping.I submitted the passport on the next monday and got the stamped passport on that friday.I have to say that this is God's grace and nothing else.

regards,
    Murali

Hi Murali!!!

Even i am also in same boat, can u please give me your contact number, so that i can tell you my situation regarding 221(g). my contact number is +91-98859-00101.
    Other wise please mail me ur contact number , My mail id is [email protected]

so that i can talk with u ,,, please murali.

Regards,
    Sreenivas

Comment

h1b 221 g

Hi

This is venkat. I attend the interview at feb 9th and give 221 g any one get same problem please mail me
      [email protected]

Comment

Waiting

Hello Venkat,
        Lot of guys are waiting becuase of 221g, i dopped the passport on Jan19th2007, and till now iam waiting for a reply from consulate.

SUn

Comment

Got VISA after 221(g)

Hi everyone,
          Thanx to every one for sharing their experiences. This site is immensly useful for H1B aspirants like me.
          I finally got the visa after getting a blue form for 221g.
          I attended the visa interview in first week of dec. The VO asked only one question and that is for client letter. He then handed over the blue form asking me to drop the docs with passport. After 2months, i got the docs from my employer and i dropped them in vfs dropbox. After a week i recieved my passport with visa.

Thanks
          Randheer

Comment

221g blue form

hi guyz....
            finally after long struggle i got visa....
            thanq u sooo much for guidence

Comment

Hello Ashwin,
              COngrats for your visa. I just want to ask one question, during your wiating time anytime you contacted consulate? I dropped the pasport om Jan19th. Till now the total working days taken is around 35 days. Still i have not heard anything from consulate. Iam planning to call consulate and ask about my status. Can you please share your opnion in this

Sun

Comment

Congrats

HI Aswini,

Congrats for your visa. how did they approch you ? Are they called you or mail you? Can u please give me ur contact number or mail id so that i can get more detils regarding 221(g)

mail id is [email protected]

Sreenivas

Originally posted by ashwin007
                hi guyz....
                finally after long struggle i got visa....
                thanq u sooo much for guidence

Comment

221g blue form

Hello All,
                  I got the Visa after 221 g .

I Attended the interview in the Dec 2006 they ask mee to drop documents
                  through drop box..After 1 months i got the docs from my employer, I have sent the same to the Consulate through VFS hyderabad in' jan' last week..and after 40 days exactly got visa....
                  "no i din't contact/email counslate regarding my case....i just waited for there responce
                  I would like to share my views that every applicant's case differ from person to person.so dont be panic by seeing lots of 221 g cases .

Again it all depends on your Luck and fate and authenticity of your docs.

Thanks to all the people who have shared their experiences and their suggestions.

Comment

Just I got (G) on my passport

Hello Guys,

I have attended interview for H1B visa stamping at NewDelhi on November 30th 2006. After they reviewed all documents and asked me some technical questions and the they asked me to withdraw application otherwise he is going reject the visa. Then I got scared and I asked him to withdraw. Then he took my passport and HDFC pink Draft and wrote "G" on my last page of passport. There is no wrong with me and even all my experience and all my qualifications are real.

Can you guys suggest me what I have to do in my sistuation? Anyone go this sistuation. Now H1B processing comapny asking why don't you go for another interview at Chennai and tell them what happend in Delhi. Can I reapply for stamping again. Just I want to know happend in my case.

Advanced appreciation to you guys.

Comment

221 g blue form chennai... drop box...

Congrats Ashwin, After looooooooooong waiting....U got succeded...I appreciate ur patience..

Best of luck for your endeavors..

Be in touch !!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ashwin007
                      Hello All,
                      I got the Visa after 221 g .

I Attended the interview in the Dec 2006 they ask mee to drop documents
                      through drop box..After 1 months i got the docs from my employer, I have sent the same to the Consulate through VFS hyderabad in' jan' last week..and after 40 days exactly got visa....
                      "no i din't contact/email counslate regarding my case....i just waited for there responce
                      I would like to share my views that every applicant's case differ from person to person.so dont be panic by seeing lots of 221 g cases .

Again it all depends on your Luck and fate and authenticity of your docs.

Thanks to all the people who have shared their experiences and their suggestions.

Comment

221g blue form

hi samc...
                        thanx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X