Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer (Subramanya, Pleaseee)

Hi Subramanya,

I have basic question. To transfer H1B from one company to other one, how many days before we need to do before old H1B visa gets expire? My question is, suppose if I-94 or H1B visa gets expire on 20th Jan'07, is it ok to intiate H1B Change to company B from Company A? How many minimum valid days required?

Please help me urgently...........

H1 issues

I have basic question. To transfer H1B from one company to other one, how many days before we need to do before old H1B visa gets expire? My question is, suppose if I-94 or H1B visa gets expire on 20th Jan'07, is it ok to intiate H1B Change to company B from Company A? How many minimum valid days required?

---- As far as I am aware there is no minimum requirement as long as you maintain legal status to work and stay in US. The transfer can be done at any time before the expiry of the present H1 and once you receive a receipt you are legal to stay within US and work for the company

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you Subramanya for your response...

I have one more basic question.. I am in US from more than one year and going on vacation for 4weeks.Once I am back from vacation, how many days I need to work on old H1B before I transfer to another company?

Please respond to it....

Comment

H1 issues

I have one more basic question.. I am in US from more than one year and going on vacation for 4weeks.Once I am back from vacation, how many days I need to work on old H1B before I transfer to another company?

---- The next second after reaching US you can transfer

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X