Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Required about Optima Resources

Hello Everybody,
    I'm from India and i recently received an email from Optima Resources Inc, NewJersey, about an H1B job offer and when i called them they asked me to pay $4,400 as financial security, which they say will be refunded once i join their company.

I was not sure about the company and how reliable it is?. If anyone know about this company or have any information on how to find out fraudulent companies, please share it.

any input u can give will be valuable and highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Smilemunch

Fraud company stay away!

This company is a total fraud... they will give you very big hopes but will do nothing! Keep away!

Comment

Optima Resources

Even I got a mail from Optima & they are demanding USD 4400. What I heard from my friends is all desi companies are fraud.

Please do your investigation & then take a step.

Thanks
      Zen

Comment

One thing you shouldnt be paying 4400,the employer should and first of all H1 visa with premium processing and lawyers fees will cost nothing more than 2500$! big frauds.Usually these "companies" promise good pay,health insurance...all just simply.All talk but no action.This was my experience and they didnt file the H1 also.There are crooks like these too, so beware of such frauds. I agree with your friends Zen.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

FRAUD H1B VISA - OPTIMA RESOURCES / RELIABLE ASSOCIATES / EXCELSIOR / get your money

Originally posted by zenhr
          Even I got a mail from Optima & they are demanding USD 4400. What I heard from my friends is all desi companies are fraud.

Please do your investigation & then take a step.

Thanks
          Zen

FRAUD H1B VISA - OPTIMA RESOURCES / RELIABLE ASSOCIATES / EXCELSIOR / get your money back they are in big trouble.

Dear Friends,

Dont ever get into any deal with regard to H1B, Optima resources/ Reliable associates are big fraud, first they will say that you qualify for the position

available in USA.Thereafter they will ask you to send 4400$ to their bank of america account and then they will file your H1B petition if by luck you get

selected in lottery you are totally trapped...they will harash you. they never do any written communication, they will ask you to wait for long and after a

wait of **year even if you reach USA they will start exploiting you in terms of money,nobody will come to receive you at airport, they dont have any client

base what they share with you on phone. some how you reach there office they will made you to work with a company where you will remain under paid moreover

they diduct big amount from your salary every month, they dont even give you pay slips. they will make your life miserable. they are big FRAUD company of USA

And if you dont get selected in H1B lottery they will refuse you to refund your money which you have invested.

This all had happened with me and my other three friends. we all met on a blog. we are group of four who suffered a lot. We had filed fraud report to

American Embassy, Further we responded to Investigations from USCIS Office of Fraud Detection and National Security, U.S. Department of homeland secuirty

(U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services) few weeks back they have done the recording of our telephonic conversation from the office of counsel general

itself, there are about 70+ similar complaints file against optima resources & reliable associates against fraud (KEY PEOPLE INVOLVE : Richa, Akshay, Manish,

raj,mike,bob,Puja), Its been reported that counsel general of India, Kuwait,Qatar,Oman, KSA, UAE, Pakistan, Srilanka, Thailand, China, Singapore,UK and

Malaysia had received complaints againt this organisation. they will be soon in-prison for what they are doing because now there are sufficient & strong

evidence against them.The two year long investigation is almost complete now. We able to gather 29 similar cases (with proof of fraud) reported by people

against this company. if you want to join us preapare your complete FILE OF EMAILS / DOCUMENTS as proof / Any recorded telephonic conversation and sent it

us. join us... lets fight against fraud. get your money back from these people. pls contact us : [email protected]

thanks,
          Robert

Comment

FRAUD H1B VISA - OPTIMA RESOURCES / RELIABLE ASSOCIATES / EXCELSIOR / get your money

Originally posted by smilemunch
            Hello Everybody,
            I'm from India and i recently received an email from Optima Resources Inc, NewJersey, about an H1B job offer and when i called them they asked me to pay $4,400 as financial security, which they say will be refunded once i join their company.

I was not sure about the company and how reliable it is?. If anyone know about this company or have any information on how to find out fraudulent companies, please share it.

any input u can give will be valuable and highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
            Smilemunch

FRAUD H1B VISA - OPTIMA RESOURCES / RELIABLE ASSOCIATES / EXCELSIOR / get your money back they are in big trouble.

Dear Friends,

Dont ever get into any deal with regard to H1B, Optima resources/ Reliable associates are big fraud, first they will say that you qualify for the position

available in USA.Thereafter they will ask you to send 4400$ to their bank of america account and then they will file your H1B petition if by luck you get

selected in lottery you are totally trapped...they will harash you. they never do any written communication, they will ask you to wait for long and after a

wait of **year even if you reach USA they will start exploiting you in terms of money,nobody will come to receive you at airport, they dont have any client

base what they share with you on phone. some how you reach there office they will made you to work with a company where you will remain under paid moreover

they diduct big amount from your salary every month, they dont even give you pay slips. they will make your life miserable. they are big FRAUD company of USA

And if you dont get selected in H1B lottery they will refuse you to refund your money which you have invested.

This all had happened with me and my other three friends. we all met on a blog. we are group of four who suffered a lot. We had filed fraud report to

American Embassy, Further we responded to Investigations from USCIS Office of Fraud Detection and National Security, U.S. Department of homeland secuirty

(U.S.Citizenship and Immigration Services) few weeks back they have done the recording of our telephonic conversation from the office of counsel general

itself, there are about 70+ similar complaints file against optima resources & reliable associates against fraud (KEY PEOPLE INVOLVE : Richa, Akshay, Manish,

raj,mike,bob,Puja), Its been reported that counsel general of India, Kuwait,Qatar,Oman, KSA, UAE, Pakistan, Srilanka, Thailand, China, Singapore,UK and

Malaysia had received complaints againt this organisation. they will be soon in-prison for what they are doing because now there are sufficient & strong

evidence against them.The two year long investigation is almost complete now. We able to gather 29 similar cases (with proof of fraud) reported by people

against this company. if you want to join us preapare your complete FILE OF EMAILS / DOCUMENTS as proof / Any recorded telephonic conversation and sent it

us. join us... lets fight against fraud. get your money back from these people. pls contact us : [email protected]

thanks,
            Robert

Comment

Are you sure they aren't in jail already with recent ICE enforement?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I need their guest house address
                Check out H1 FAQs first!
                http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

I am also a victim of their fraud. I paid them 4400 USD as my H1 visa processing fee. They made me transfer the money in a hurry saying only few more days left for filing the visa application. My name got picked up the lottery and after a long waiting they send me the documents for the visa interview. The officer in the consulate looked at me with sympathy when I told him that I am going to work for Accuram Technologies(This is the name of company they told I am going to work). Obviously my visa was not approved since they were not able to produce the required documents. They gave me many dates for returning the money but haven’t returning a single Rupee yet. With the help of my relatives in US I am exploring all the possible options to go against them. I have identified some agencies where I can give a complaint with all the documents that I have with me including the recorded telephone conversations. It would be of great help you anybody out there could provide me more inputs to stop them from cheating any more poor people and spoiling their future.

Please help.

Thanks,
                  mjose

Comment

Optima Resources/Reliable associates

I am an Optima/ Reliable fraud victim as well. Akshay Sadana and people working for him are cheaters, tax evaders, and money snatchers. I hope they get punished for victimizing innocent people in need.

Comment

JJose

I am also an Optima/ Reliable fraud victim as well. Anybody can help me to get my money back. joshythaliathyahoo.com

Comment

optima resources fraud

Hello
                        Was there any update or follow up on this on any other forum? I've lost my hope on their words and trying to reach them out through my friends at NJ to find if they exist still.
                        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X