Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel on H4. Subramanya, pls suggest on this... urgent pls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel on H4. Subramanya, pls suggest on this... urgent pls.

Hi.,
    I’m currently at the US on H4 which is going to expire on March 1st 2007. Husband’s H1 transfer is in progress and so is my H4. I need to travelto India in Jan '07 on an emergency. Can I travel back to US in 3rd week of Feb'07 without any problem as the visa is valid only for few more days.? I won't be having any supporting documents of my husband's H1 transfer by then. Will it be a problem.?
    Pls respond asap..

Thanku.

H4 and Travel

I’m currently at the US on H4 which is going to expire on March 1st 2007. Husband’s H1 transfer is in progress and so is my H4. I need to travelto India in Jan '07 on an emergency. Can I travel back to US in 3rd week of Feb'07 without any problem as the visa is valid only for few more days.? I won't be having any supporting documents of my husband's H1 transfer by then. Will it be a problem.?
    Pls respond asap..

---- Yes, you can travel. However, you should be prepared to confidently respond to the immigration officer'squestions regarding the extension of your H4 and H1 by showing the receipt numbers. Normally, there is no objection even if there are few days left for the Visa.

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks Subramanya

Thanks Subramanya, for the prompt response.
      I shall try to get the receipt nos from my consultant.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X