Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to Green Card

Hi.
    I am currently working in the USA under L1. What can I do in order to get Green Card?

I am pretty sure this is FAQ, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the site, I am sorry if I duplicate already discussed topic.

Thanks in advance.

Green Card

I am currently working in the USA under L1. What can I do in order to get Green Card?

I am pretty sure this is FAQ, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the site, I am sorry if I duplicate already discussed topic.

---- Pretty easy. Ask your employer to file for Labor Certification and rest of the process will be revealed to you by the employer or the attorney or an attorney you employ

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Just another question: I am trying to determine what are my chances my employer to agree. Is this process a difficult one and are there any benefits for the employer?

Thanks!

Comment

Green card

Thanks for the reply. Just another question: I am trying to determine what are my chances my employer to agree. Is this process a difficult one and are there any benefits for the employer?

---- This process isn't difficult but a lot of patience is required on your part and the employer.

---- Yes, the benefits for the employer include that they can sponsor candidates for a green card in future and establish a track record

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X