Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subrmanya sir please help me to answer again

Sir,
    Since already I got 221g in Singapore ,for the same H1b if I apply in Chennai will there be any suspicious. Or it will be good If i got for an interview in Singapore itself.

I am not going to take my family now. will there be any problem.

I am working in SAP for past 6 years. But they are thinking that I dont have IT background . How to prove them , I also have IT skills and worked in MNCs.But still they are asking . I have all working experience and letters.
    how to answer for this .

Please help me subramaya sir.

Thanks
    Agthri

H1 Interview

Since already I got 221g in Singapore ,for the same H1b if I apply in Chennai will there be any suspicious. Or it will be good If i got for an interview in Singapore itself.

I am not going to take my family now. will there be any problem.

---- Your family can appear for the Visa interview at a later date and that is perfectly fine

I am working in SAP for past 6 years. But they are thinking that I dont have IT background . How to prove them , I also have IT skills and worked in MNCs.But still they are asking . I have all working experience and letters.
    how to answer for this .

---- For this you may have to speak to a person who is familiar with these subjects and IT is a very general subject matter. You have to come up with something that convinces a VO who may or may not be that proficient with these terms. However, do attend the Visa interview and find out your chances and good luck to you with all that

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X