X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2 Form doubt to apply H4

I am going to Apply H4B to My family members,

i have all documents except W2 form.

i am staying USA from Oct 2005. before i worked in West Indies my H1B issued in WI, i came to USA from West Indies.

first four month i didn't work officially, my company gave me training after complete my training comeback to India April 2006 and come back to USA Aug 2006.
    September 2006 to now i am working same company. i am expecting W2 form this month ending.

Q. after getting the W2 form can i apply H4?, any problem to apply without w3 form.
    Q. after getting the w3 form also any problem to getting H4 (i stayed here without work around six months).

i will appreciate your co-operation.

I had told you about the I797 original to be sent or not for your previous thread? Also i asked you to send W2 form along with the doucment what you are planning to send, not only W2 form i have lot of information collected in regards with H4 Visa stamp.

I asked you about one question....

Did you book the visa interview in English or regional langauge for your dependant?

Did you try to take in regional langauge? You dont want to give those information and needs all your queries to be answered.

Answer the above question, I will give you all the information what i have collected so for.....

regards
    Guidance

Comment

Originally posted by itschiru
      I am going to Apply H4B to My family members,

i have all documents except W2 form.

i am staying USA from Oct 2005. before i worked in West Indies my H1B issued in WI, i came to USA from West Indies.

first four month i didn't work officially, my company gave me training after complete my training comeback to India April 2006 and come back to USA Aug 2006.
      September 2006 to now i am working same company. i am expecting W2 form this month ending.

Q. after getting the W2 form can i apply H4?, any problem to apply without w3 form.
      Q. after getting the w3 form also any problem to getting H4 (i stayed here without work around six months).

i will appreciate your co-operation.
      if you have regular pay stubs from sep'06 then you can proceed for H4 visa .... hopefully u wld be able to send W2 by the interview date. it is good to go to interview with W2.
      If VO thinks ... you can support ur family with ur current sal then u wld good.

HTH
      RK
      Last edited by ramkumarkoditala; 01-10-2007, 07:53 PM.

Comment

i am applying H4 in regional language

Hello Friends,

i am planning to apply H4 to my family members in Regional Language.

any documentation differences to select option Regional Language other than English.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X