Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to India when pregnant with a H1

Hi

I am presently living in Los Angeles, California. I am planning to go to india.I am 3 months pregnant right now. I'm on a H1B visa right now. I'll be staying in india for 2 or 3 months.

Will i be allowed to go to india if i am pregnant? Will there be a problem if i come back here when I am 5 or 6 months pregnant?

Travel issues

I am presently living in Los Angeles, California. I am planning to go to india.I am 3 months pregnant right now. I'm on a H1B visa right now. I'll be staying in india for 2 or 3 months.

Will i be allowed to go to india if i am pregnant? Will there be a problem if i come back here when I am 5 or 6 months pregnant?

---- You have to enquire with all the airline carriers with whom you will be travelling to India and back to US. Every airline have their own rules and regulations regarding carrying people who are pregnant

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot. So i just have to enquire about the airline and i shudn't have a problem at the US port of entry whatsoever?

Comment

Thanks a lot. So i just have to enquire about the airline and i shudn't have a problem at the US port of entry whatsoever?

---- It is the airline that will be concerned, since you will up in the air for about 15 -20 hours or more depending on the airline and type of journey (1 or 2 stops).

---- By the time you are at the POE you are on the ground and all that needs to be done is seek immediate medical help should anything happen

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X