Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me for Applying for H1 visa

Hi friends thanks for helping and i am a new member to this group.My
    F1 visa rejected twice in the month of december 2004 from india.Now iam doing masters in one of european countries.I would like to apply for H1 visa this year.During my F1 visa i submitted DS forms,which were filled electronically, by hand to US consulate in india.I don't remember the exact details which i have given in that time in DS forms.Do they store our DS forms in their data base?

Now i need to fill DS forms again for my H1 visa.I don't remember that details exactly.

Please help me

H1 issues

Hi friends thanks for helping and i am a new member to this group.My
    F1 visa rejected twice in the month of december 2004 from india.Now iam doing masters in one of european countries.I would like to apply for H1 visa this year.During my F1 visa i submitted DS forms,which were filled electronically, by hand to US consulate in india.I don't remember the exact details which i have given in that time in DS forms.

Do they store our DS forms in their data base?

---- Yes, your details filled in the form are stored in the data base of your personal file. Otherwise how do tehy check your past record and histroy and what Vis awas applied for and what Visa was issued to you

Now i need to fill DS forms again for my H1 visa.I don't remember that details exactly.

---- Yes, Of course you need to fill the forms when you go for the Visa interview, otherwise how do you appear for the interview. You remember the details or not, the forms have to be filled

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X