Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221(g) - Urgent Advice req from Subramanya on DS156

Hi,

My wife has got 221(g) on her H1 Visa application on Dec 28th '06 and she is likely to submit all doc's requested thru VFS by this month end. I got my H1 and moved to US on Jan 4th '07.

a) Now in her DS156/DS157 should she mention that husband is in US while submitting in VFS drop box.

b) Also I am travelling to France on Business Visa in next month for 4 weeks. So while Consulate veriying all doc's, will they get a wrong info on my stay in US as I will be in France during that time.

Pls suggest how do I go ahead on this . Pls treat it very urgent

H1 issues

My wife has got 221(g) on her H1 Visa application on Dec 28th '06 and she is likely to submit all doc's requested thru VFS by this month end. I got my H1 and moved to US on Jan 4th '07.

a) Now in her DS156/DS157 should she mention that husband is in US while submitting in VFS drop box.

---- Yes, basically if you are residing in US for your employment

b) Also I am travelling to France on Business Visa in next month for 4 weeks. So while Consulate veriying all doc's, will they get a wrong info on my stay in US as I will be in France during that time.

---- If you are on business in some part of the world that doesn't make a difference to the US Consulate

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X