Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94

Hi,

My wife came to USA on H4 Visa. She had visa up to this Jan 10th. She applied her H1 and she got it in december itself.

Yday she had gone to india. While she was going she had surrendered her old i-94 (which she got with her H4 Visit) but forgot to submit her NEW I-94 whcih she got along with her H1 approval notice.

Will it be a problem? Do we have to submit new I-94 also? If we have to submit, to whom we have to submit. Please help us as early as possible to correct this mistake.

Regds,
    Srinivas.

I-94

My wife came to USA on H4 Visa. She had visa up to this Jan 10th. She applied her H1 and she got it in december itself.

Yday she had gone to india. While she was going she had surrendered her old i-94 (which she got with her H4 Visit) but forgot to submit her NEW I-94 whcih she got along with her H1 approval notice.

Will it be a problem? Do we have to submit new I-94 also? If we have to submit, to whom we have to submit. Please help us as early as possible to correct this mistake.

---- Send the new I-94 to an address listed on the USCIS website. The correct address will be available on the USCIS website (it may depend on the region of your residence), however, check the details. It is important to send in the I-94 as that is the way to track your presence and \/or absence in the country

Subramanya

Comment

subramanya...i have a related question

my wife is travelling to india in a few days.her old I-94 is expired but she has a new H4 approval with new I-94 valid till 2009.she will be attending interview at new delhi for new H4 stamping.
      My question is that does she need to surrender both her old and new I-94 at the airport before leaving US or just the old I-94 that has expired.
      thanks

Comment

I-94

my wife is travelling to india in a few days.her old I-94 is expired but she has a new H4 approval with new I-94 valid till 2009.she will be attending interview at new delhi for new H4 stamping.
        My question is that does she need to surrender both her old and new I-94 at the airport before leaving US or just the old I-94 that has expired.

---- Yes, submit both the olda nd the new I-94's at the Airport before departure

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X