Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-Travel and H1, H4 visa

Hi,

I am currently employed by company A on H1b and my wife is on H4 visa valid till 2009.
    I was recently offered employment by company B. But before joining company B my wife and i would like to visit India. I will be returning in 3 weeks, however my wife wants to return in 2 months.

Can i pursue the transfer of my visa upon my return (before my wife returns to USA) through company B and join company B; or will i have to wait another couple of weeks till my wife returns and then file in papers for my transfer?

Please advise asap.
    Thank you,
    s

Help Please

Please Help And Post Answer To Query.

Thanks.
    Simnur

Comment

Subramanya Please Help.

Senior Members Please Help.
      Thank You.

Comment

Hi,

Make sure your transfer shouldnt be a problem for her at port of entry..Better transfer your H1 once she return to US..

Srinni
        Srinni

Comment

Help Regarding H1B

Can you please tell on what circumtenses case will kept pending. I filied My H1B in 2006, still its not approved. I called my petitioner but he is not responding. Please suggest me.

In Case status online showing the following Message.

"On May 10, 2006, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register"

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X