Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reagrding 221(g) issued to me

hi,

i attended the interview in montreal,canda.
    i have been asked to bring the wage reports,income tax returns,client letter and project description documents.
    at the end of the interview the VO told that my application would be reconsidered though she was not happy with my degree certificates.i have completed my masters from a very famous institution in India.i even showed her my academic evaluation document.even then, she was not ready to believe me.
    what do i do now?can u please provide me some help?what are my chances of getting the visa stamped next time?

Thanks,
    suchi

Interview questions

i attended the interview in montreal,canda.
    i have been asked to bring the wage reports,income tax returns,client letter and project description documents.
    at the end of the interview the VO told that my application would be reconsidered though she was not happy with my degree certificates.i have completed my masters from a very famous institution in India.i even showed her my academic evaluation document.even then, she was not ready to believe me.
    what do i do now?can u please provide me some help?what are my chances of getting the visa stamped next time?

---- Submit all the documents that you have been asked to submit. There is no need to talk about your degree certificates, evaluation etc.

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X