Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 - Need info Urgent

Hi,

I got my H1B visa in Spetember,07. and I got married in december. Now am planning to move US with my wife. Since its almost 5 months I got my H1B visa, will there be any problem in getting H4 visa for my wife?

Should I go along with my wife to the embassy?

Will I-797 form and Letter of employment from the company am going to work are enough?

Since I won't be having payslips for the job in US, What are the other documents that are required for H4 visa?

What are the questions that will be asked at embassy for H4?

Thank you
    SP

H1 and H4 issues

I got my H1B visa in Spetember,07. and I got married in december. Now am planning to move US with my wife. Since its almost 5 months I got my H1B visa, will there be any problem in getting H4 visa for my wife?

---- How did you get your H1B in Sept. '07 (it has yet to come). If you are asking about H4 Visa there is abosluterly no problem. You should be able to get it for your wife

---- Yes, if you do not have a H1 Visa affixed on your passport and if you are going for h1 then your wife should accompany you to teh same interview. This way both of you can get the Visa at the same time

Will I-797 form and Letter of employment from the company am going to work are enough?

---- Yes
    Since I won't be having payslips for the job in US, What are the other documents that are required for H4 visa?

--- Browse the forums and the website of the US consulate where you want to attend the H1 Visa interview

What are the questions that will be asked at embassy for H4?

---- As above browse the forums

Subramanya

Comment

H4 - Subramanya please help.

Hi Subramanya,

Am sorry for the typo it not sep,07 its sep o6, I got the visa in sep 06. and I got married in december. Now am planning to move US with my wife. Since its almost 5 months I got my H1B visa, will there be any problem in getting H4 visa for my wife?

Thank you
      Shilpa

Comment

H1 and H4 issues

Am sorry for the typo it not sep,07 its sep o6, I got the visa in sep 06. and I got married in december. Now am planning to move US with my wife. Since its almost 5 months I got my H1B visa, will there be any problem in getting H4 visa for my wife?

---- Yes, if you do not have a H1 Visa affixed on your passport and if you are going for H1 Visa interview then your wife should accompany you to the same interview for a H4 Visa. This way both of you can get the Visa at the same time

---- This was already responded to in my previous post and the wordngs are the same (almost)

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X