Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you apply another H1 while previous H1 under AAP(Blue Form)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you apply another H1 while previous H1 under AAP(Blue Form)?

Hi Subramanya and seniors,

I got AAP Blue Form(the office will get back to you) on 7th Nov 2006 in chennai, its funny the VO did not ask for any documents except educational certificates, work experience certificates and Client Information(Client Contract)(I did not have Client Letter as I am going through consultant). She retained the Client contract with her. According to my consultant the document given is genuine. She did not ask for other docs like w2, Wage Report, Bank statement which I was carrying anyways.

Seeing the plight of other AAP, I wonder when the consulate will clear off all the AAP Blue Form cases in time, I wonder if I can apply for fresh H1, as time is running out. Subramanya can you answer this? Has anyone tried this?

Also I want to ask other members AAP Blue Form cases, was there any progress since last year as it is now over a year for some cases in the thread

Innocent5, Abitha, sumitha_perumal what is your status, any update?
    Has anyone recieved visa atleast 3-4months after Blue Form, the only cases which got cleared were within couple of months?

Wishing good luck and all the best for all the patient Blue Form AAP cases,
    JazzMann

Aap

I got AAP Blue Form(the office will get back to you) on 7th Nov 2006 in chennai, its funny the VO did not ask for any documents except educational certificates, work experience certificates and Client Information(Client Contract)(I did not have Client Letter as I am going through consultant). She retained the Client contract with her. According to my consultant the document given is genuine. She did not ask for other docs like w2, Wage Report, Bank statement which I was carrying anyways.

Seeing the plight of other AAP, I wonder when the consulate will clear off all the AAP Blue Form cases in time, I wonder if I can apply for fresh H1, as time is running out. Subramanya can you answer this? Has anyone tried this?

Also I want to ask other members AAP Blue Form cases, was there any progress since last year as it is now over a year for some cases in the thread

Innocent5, Abitha, sumitha_perumal what is your status, any update?
    Has anyone recieved visa atleast 3-4months after Blue Form, the only cases which got cleared were within couple of months?

Wishing good luck and all the best for all the patient Blue Form AAP cases,
    JazzMann

---- Yes, you can apply for a fresh H1. Make sure that your experience and skill sets have changed and enhanced to a higher level so that your case becomes stronger and you are on a firm footing to overcome all odds

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X