Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date of Birth wrong in I-797. Please help

Hi,

My DOB is wrong in my I-797, It is printed as 01/15/1976 intsead of 01/15/1974. I found it only today even though I got the copy 4 months back.
    Can you please tell me how can we correct this? Will it be a problem for the interview? I am planning to attend the interview next week.

Please respond.

Regards,
    Ravi

Dob

My DOB is wrong in my I-797, It is printed as 01/15/1976 intsead of 01/15/1974. I found it only today even though I got the copy 4 months back.
    Can you please tell me how can we correct this? Will it be a problem for the interview? I am planning to attend the interview next week.

Please respond.

---- It is too close to call to change anything now. Better not attempt it. At the interview, if prompted say that a mistake was made and show your I-129 and LCA to prove that you had given the right DOB when applying for H1

Subramanya

Comment

On all the documents I-797 , I-129 and LCA , the DOB is same and it is different from my passport and certificates. When my employer contacted the attorney, they suggested to proceed for the interview and the attorney will give a letter that there was some mistake.

Do I need to tell VO before he points out or wait till he points out?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Dob

On all the documents I-797 , I-129 and LCA , the DOB is same and it is different from my passport and certificates. When my employer contacted the attorney, they suggested to proceed for the interview and the attorney will give a letter that there was some mistake.

---- As written earlier only when prompted provide a logical reasoning along with letters and other documentation

Subramanya

Comment

hello,
          please let us know how did you handle this. I am also facing similar issue.

Comment

Incorrect DOB and Gender on documents I-797,I-129

Originally posted by Subramanya View Post

---- As written earlier only when prompted provide a logical reasoning along with letters and other documentation

Subramanya
            Kindly advise ,I have also Incorrect DOB and Gender on my I-797,I-129.My interview is next week..I am really tensed..Please help...

Comment

Originally posted by l1aindiv View Post
              hello,
              please let us know how did you handle this. I am also facing similar issue.
              Let your employer submit A SR with USCIS for DOB correction...If you have remaining documents clear there will not be an issue at the Interview...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X