Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any letter neededat POA?

Hello Members,

Q. 1: My wife has H4 visa interview in India. Is it necessary to have a letter from my employer requesting the consulate to grant her visa?

If yes, I need a sample letter as well.

Q. 2: She is already having valid H4 stamped on the passport till sept 2007. She is going for stamping as I have changed the employer.

If by any chance, her visa is rejected, can she enter the US with her old visa? (Old visa is stamped and valid till sept 2007 )

Thanks

H4 Visa

Q. 1: My wife has H4 visa interview in India. Is it necessary to have a letter from my employer requesting the consulate to grant her visa?

---- Your company need not issue a letter for a H4 Visa (even if they have paid for and applied for the H4 approval notice) on your behalf

If yes, I need a sample letter as well.

Q. 2: She is already having valid H4 stamped on the passport till sept 2007. She is going for stamping as I have changed the employer.

If by any chance, her visa is rejected, can she enter the US with her old visa? (Old visa is stamped and valid till sept 2007 )

---- NO, the reason she has to go for the Visa interview is to seek extension of the current H4 Visa. In general the old Visa will be cancelled and then a new Visa granted

To specifically clarify if she can enter on the old Visa the response is NO as it will be cancelled

Subramanya
    ----

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X