Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renwal of H-1B Visa Denial

Hi everyone,

I had an appointment at New Delhi US embassy for renewal of h-1B visa; i was shocked when the office told me that they can't issue me the visa until further admin processing is done and handed me over yellow slip that visa denied under 221(g).. I have been living in US for last 4 years so this came as shock to me..The office said that i ahve all the documents but they still need to do admin processing..
    I have to report back to my company in US mid of feb. failing which i may lose my job, i had explained this to the embassy officer but he said that there is nothing he could do and it may take 6-7 weeks but he gave me the e-mail address where i can present my case and it may be processed early..
    I have to report back to my employer in 2 weeks..
    Please help!!!!

Harry

221g

I had an appointment at New Delhi US embassy for renewal of h-1B visa; i was shocked when the office told me that they can't issue me the visa until further admin processing is done and handed me over yellow slip that visa denied under 221(g).. I have been living in US for last 4 years so this came as shock to me..The office said that i ahve all the documents but they still need to do admin processing..
    I have to report back to my company in US mid of feb. failing which i may lose my job, i had explained this to the embassy officer but he said that there is nothing he could do and it may take 6-7 weeks but he gave me the e-mail address where i can present my case and it may be processed early..
    I have to report back to my employer in 2 weeks..
    Please help!!!!

---- The communication of the US Consulate is the final verdict and you may have to go by that. Alternatives are totally non-existent and as posted you may email them for an update

Subramanya

Comment

hi

what all the document required for h1b renewal? I have w2 forms and pay stubs for all the months I have worked in USA? what is your suggesion on attending h1b visa at Chennai embassy INDIA

Comment

H1 interview

what all the document required for h1b renewal? I have w2 forms and pay stubs for all the months I have worked in USA?

---- We presume that this is a H1 Visa renewal and the documents you need to carry are your I-129, I-797, DS-156, 157, employment letter, bank statements, etc. (although these documents may be mandatory and not posted on the website, ensure that you have all documents that support your case and status of stay in the US). Remember, there is no end to documentation

what is your suggesion on attending h1b visa at Chennai embassy INDIA

---- All said and done, attending the Visa interview is an exercise and a mind game. The better you are prepared, the more are your chances of success

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X