Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can one apply for a fresh H1b after a 221(g) , critical issue

Hi friends,

I was refused F1 in 2001. Later for higher studies I went to UK and in 2004 I applied for H1 and got 221(g) saying documents verification. The US consulate took all my originals including degrees(Engg & Masters) too. After a 6-month wait I requested the consulate to send my documents back saying I want to withdraw my case with the embassy.In that 6 months wait I requested the embassy to let me know the status so many times, the only reply i got is 'your application is still pending'. I got only my degree certificates back after withdrawal.

Now I want to apply a fresh H1 for 2007. So will it be a problem ?what kind of situations I have to face? What are the chances of getting visa?

Can anybody suggest me because I am really desparate to get Visa this time.

Your suggestions are appreciated

Sai

H1 issues

I was refused F1 in 2001. Later for higher studies I went to UK and in 2004 I applied for H1 and got 221(g) saying documents verification. The US consulate took all my originals including degrees(Engg & Masters) too. After a 6-month wait I requested the consulate to send my documents back saying I want to withdraw my case with the embassy.In that 6 months wait I requested the embassy to let me know the status so many times, the only reply i got is 'your application is still pending'. I got only my degree certificates back after withdrawal.

Now I want to apply a fresh H1 for 2007. So will it be a problem ?what kind of situations I have to face? What are the chances of getting visa?

Can anybody suggest me because I am really desparate to get Visa this time.

Your suggestions are appreciated

---- Find a employer and sponsor for your H1 and after it is approved go and apply for the Visa stamp by seeking an interview with the US Consulate. Treat everything as fresh and keep moving

Subramanya

Comment

Thanks a lot Subramanya.

Others can share their similar experiences if they had any

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by cbz; 11-15-2009, 08:23 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X